PDA

View Full Version : Main Gate ticket office?

richas
03-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know the operating hours of the main gate ticket booths? I need to pick up a one day pass a day or two ahead of time and would like to make the purchase in the afternoon or evening when the lines are little or nothing. I can't find the info on the Disney site, but I'm sure someone out there in Mouseplanet can tell me! Thanks!

Hakuna Makarla
03-13-2005, 03:38 PM
did you know you can order on line and it takes only about three days to get it. Also what days are you going, if its between the dates of now and april first they send your ticket free.

richas
03-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks Hakuna, but apparently the only way to get a ONE day ticket is at the booths. ;-(

Hakuna Makarla
03-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Hakuna, but apparently the only way to get a ONE day ticket is at the booths. ;-(

really? weird! sorry I am not to familiar about this stuff, after all I got a 2 day parkhopper this week and had to sell it, I wanted the three day and pressed the wrong button and did not relize it until the next day :rolleyes: then they tell me it was sent out, go figure.

MyBeast
03-13-2005, 11:50 PM

Are you thinking of the one day park hopper or the one day- one park ticket?

One day one park tickets can be purchased at your local Disney Store.

Tickets bought at the park usually have to be used that day, they are printed with a date on them. You may want to call and check first.

richas
03-14-2005, 06:48 AM
Oh Boy, I'm really confused now! I went to the Disney store last week and was told one day passes are ONLY available at the park. I don't want a hopper -- just a one day DLR pass. I called a number for ticket sales and was told I could indeed pick up the pass (in advance, if I wish) at the main gate ticket booth. I forgot to ask the operating hours and dread calling back and being put on hold forever ;-)!!! Thanks, everyone in advance.

bradk
03-14-2005, 07:11 AM
as i said before, the booth would be open all day, so if you're not planning on getting tickets first thing or last thing, the hours don't matter to you.