PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Manison

GeminiAngel
03-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Is the Knight back in the endless hallway? I heard that he is. Now please correct me if I'm wrong about this. this is the guy dressed like a knight that comes at you, right? I love this and haven't seen this done since I was a teen. but, DD is only 3 and I do not think she will "hold it together" with an actual live person scaring the daylights out of her. :confused:

stitchlvr
03-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Is the Knight back in the endless hallway? I heard that he is. Now please correct me if I'm wrong about this. this is the guy dressed like a knight that comes at you, right? I love this and haven't seen this done since I was a teen. but, DD is only 3 and I do not think she will "hold it together" with an actual live person scaring the daylights out of her. :confused:

This did not happen to us when we were there a few weeks ago. I thought the knight was in the hallway though (although my memory could be wrong). I've never seen the knight move so maybe it only happens on rare occasions?

bradk
03-13-2005, 03:06 PM
there used to be a knight that was actually a CM in costume who would strike out at unsuspecting visitors, but i'm pretty sure that was done away with some time ago, i think as a liability issue.

this is a brief interview with someone who used to portray the knight: http://www.doombuggies.com/insiders_clark.htm

he says he thinks it was removed to budget restraints, but that's pretty much the excuse disney uses everytime they remove a ride that's proven to be a major liability (maybe too costly for the budget translates into too many lawsuits)

stitchlvr
03-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Is there still a suit of armor that does not move? Or am I just imagining remembering that?

MsYumiBr
03-13-2005, 04:26 PM
I thought the moving knight was part of the renovations! Boy I feel foolish.

Hakuna Makarla
03-13-2005, 04:27 PM
ok, going here at night is better I hear, is it hard to get into after dark? how long are the ques generally speaking?

MsYumiBr
03-13-2005, 04:34 PM
If Fantasmic! is on, no problem. I don't ever remembering night being a long wait either. I waited about 30 min one time at Halloween but they were having a special event.

Stupid_American
03-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Is there still a suit of armor that does not move? Or am I just imagining remembering that?
There is a knight next to the long hallway, with the floating chandelier/Zero.

Earkid
03-13-2005, 05:19 PM
.....and the knight does move a little. If you blink you'll miss the movement.

stitchlvr
03-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks, I thought I was starting to lose it!

SeansMom
03-13-2005, 06:14 PM
ok, going here at night is better I hear, is it hard to get into after dark? how long are the ques generally speaking?

Hey there Karla...We've never had too much of a problem here, day or night. It's a popular ride, but seems to move right along, maybe because the "doombuggies" are on a sort of conveyor belt thingy.
BTW, we'll be there 4/3 to 4/8, so I guess we'll be fighting the same crowds ;)

Have fun!

Hakuna Makarla
03-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey maybe I will see you!! I will bewearing a nice blue jacket and dark jeans. If you see me say heh!!