PDA

View Full Version : Is Star Tours a scary ride?

Pages : [1] 2

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Is it exciting and you will feel linke you are flying? I like to be able to feel like going thru space, is this ride fun and is it like flying? thanks

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:08 AM
No, not at all just really fun!! You will love it. It is a flight simulator that takes you on a ride to endor and R2D2 is the driver and it is his first flight!! C3P0 tries to help navigate him if I remember correctly.

Wendi
03-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Karla, I LOVE Star Tours... even after all these years. I have a few friends with really big breasts who don't like it because they bounce around a lot, but I don't have that problem!!! hahaha

It's exciting, and you do feel like you are traveling through space. The ride barely moves, but you sure feel heavy forces, it's really cool! And pretty funny too.

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Karla, I LOVE Star Tours... even after all these years. I have a few friends with really big breasts who don't like it because they bounce around a lot, but I don't have that problem!!! hahaha

It's exciting, and you do feel like you are traveling through space. The ride barely moves, but you sure feel heavy forces, it's really cool! And pretty funny too.

ha ha ha , ok so thanks for the big breast tip, I will hold on to mine and go on this ride! I wonder if people will look at me weird for holding them hummmmmm

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:11 AM
You can always get a steel Bra!!

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:13 AM
You can always get a steel Bra!!

I am wearing one now, like cvaptain josh I am wonder woman ha ha ha , I will just hold them and ride the ride, who cares if I get stares I am far from home and no one will know me muawauuuaaaaaa

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:16 AM
You may want to hold'em on Indiana Jones too!! :~D

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:18 AM
You may want to hold'em on Indiana Jones too!! :~D

LOL! I think I better go bra shopping to :rolleyes: ,matterhorn was tough enough ha ha ha , oh well like I said, I will not know anyone so it will be a free for all....... :~D

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Ya, but you don't want Black eyes Karla!!

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:28 AM
ha ha ha ha , I am laughing so hard right now, maybe I better throw them over my shoulders and buckle them down :)

Wendi
03-12-2005, 10:28 AM
hahaha... this post sure has taken on a funny tangent! Yep, just hang on to those sisters, Karla!!!

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:29 AM
ha ha ha ha , I am laughing so hard right now, maybe I better throw them over my shoulders and buckle them down :)

Just make sure you don't slap the person behind you in the face!! :eek:

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Om my gosh your right, I better just leave them home :) no sence hurting my self or others right ? ha ha ha

Flint
03-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Star Tours is jut a motion simulator ride; I wouldn't call it frightening at all. It can be a rough ride, and the soundtrack is usually turned up to the point where I get a headache afterwards.

It's on my C-list of rides. "Eh, wanna go on that?" "Eh, is the line less than 10 minutes?"

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Om my gosh your right, I better just leave them home :) no sence hurting my self or others right ? ha ha ha

Oh Karla I wish it were that easy!! Oh well at least we don't have to buy them like other women!!

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:41 AM
ha ha ha , no I acually will pay some one to take half mine away :) I will just grasp them ( like michael does his crotch) and hold on for dear life. I would hate to have chest pains and have to explain to the doctor its not my heart! its my boobs!!

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:44 AM
ha ha ha , no I acually will pay some one to take half mine away :) I will just grasp them ( like michael does his crotch) and hold on for dear life. I would hate to have chest pains and have to explain to the doctor its not my heart! its my boobs!!

I would love to do that too, but Mr.BillsGirl would never let me!! ;)

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Men, they just got to have them and there is no living with them when you want to down size LOL! yeah, my ex was like that so I cut him out and kept the boobs :)

BillsGirl
03-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Men, they just got to have them and there is no living with them when you want to down size LOL! yeah, my ex was like that so I cut him out and kept the boobs :)

I've been married for (19 years) in May and I will keep him forever!! I am very Blessed to have such a wonderful guy!! So I'll keep mine too he likes me that way!!

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:50 AM
I've been married for (19 years) in May and I will keep him forever!! I am very Blessed to have such a wonderful guy!! So I'll keep mine too he likes me that way!!

How wonderful! congradulatins on 19 years!! Yes he sounds like a keeper ( mine was not! ) I wish I had a husband to go to DL but heh,I am just happy to be able to go! I am off now to fix lunch for the kiddies, man they are a handful today!! I can not wait to get away ( calgon take me to california!!!!!!!! :)

Drince88
03-12-2005, 10:52 AM
I've always thought the guide books should have an icon for "sports bra recommended"! Unfortunately, though, it's kind of hard to cross your arms over your chest AND hold onto the seat at the same time. It is a fun attraction to do, though.

Karla, Have a blast on your trip. I REALLY hope you have enough time to go on EVERYTHING that's open!

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks Drince, I do to since I am not going to be there long. I am aiming for the things I did not do before which is so much! I just have to see and do what I missed because I will kick my self if I don't. I was told last year, stop fretting and relax, so I am goign to this time. I can stand in the lines for a long time and not have to hear my kids fussing. I will just relax and get in what I plan to and not have to worry about my kids and the long lines, and the heat and oh so much more !

BooBooFett
03-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Fun ride & definitely worth doing - BUT - this one can really set off motion sickness for people prone to it. I bring one of those drugstore motion sickness wristbands - the kind that has a small battery inside. It works!

And yes - sigh - the sports bra comment is also true. Maybe they should start selling them at the gift shop. After all, they sell rain ponchos next to the water rides.
;)

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Fun ride & definitely worth doing - BUT - this one can really set off motion sickness for people prone to it. I bring one of those drugstore motion sickness wristbands - the kind that has a small battery inside. It works!

And yes - sigh - the sports bra comment is also true. Maybe they should start selling them at the gift shop. After all, they sell rain ponchos next to the water rides.
;)

lol! cAN YOU IMAGINE A STAND WHERE THEY SELL HI POWERED BRA'S !
i WILL BE WEARING AN HEAVY DUTY ONE, THIS IS SOUNDING LIKE QUIT A RIDE. i AM NOT PRONE TO MOTION SICKNESS SO i DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY.

kijay
03-12-2005, 03:57 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so busy laughing at this I had a heck of a time explaining this to the wife. (She gives me a funny look and shakes her head and worries even more about my disney obsession). :p