PDA

View Full Version : Which tower to request @ DH?

ima_mickeyfan
03-11-2005, 10:19 PM
I have heard several people say to request the sierra tower, as it is closer to the park and better views, others say the marina, over looking the pool. I am interested in which towers others have stayed in an are their Suites in all 3 towers?

HorizonsA
03-11-2005, 10:35 PM
IF you stay in either tower, it's better to stay on the top level, better views. I've only stayed in the Marina and the Bonita towers so far. If you stay in the Marina you can get a good view of Disneyland Park, plus you can see Knott's Berry Farm in the distance. But I would definetely request the Sierra tower. It's more expensive to stay in that tower, but you get a view of the ENTIRE Disneyland Resort.

tjaa
03-11-2005, 10:41 PM
I have heard several people say to request the sierra tower, as it is closer to the park and better views, others say the marina, over looking the pool. I am interested in which towers others have stayed in an are their Suites in all 3 towers?

We stayed in the Sierra tower (Jan/05, $120, todays quote for 3/25 $311/with PAP discount ), it's closer to the park, we had the pool view, pool is dead after dark, pretty in the morning, but in the shower and off to DL.... I would go for the Sierra with the DTD veiw or price depending, off site could save enough for DL food/gifts :) :) :)