PDA

View Full Version : Club Buzz open all day!

Fantasmic Fan
03-11-2005, 07:24 PM
I walked by Club Buzz this morning and I saw that they were serving breakfast, so I asked when this happened. The Cast Member at the window told me that the breakfast menu started today and would be going all the way through spring break. I was also told that the restaurant will be open for dinner (includes hamburgers and chicken sandwhich, just like lunch) until about park closing.

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 07:27 PM
woooo hoooooo I will be there. I think thats where they serve funnel cakes!

Jeremiah
03-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Looks like Buzz is doing the job over there. Wow just think in a few months Tomorrowland will be alive and active again!!!!!!

J

Earkid
03-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I love their french toast sticks and ham and cheese croissant. Do they still have those?

Fantasmic Fan
03-12-2005, 08:28 AM
I love their french toast sticks and ham and cheese croissant. Do they still have those?

Club Buzz still has the french toast sticks and the croissant, but it looked like it was with bacon instead of ham.

CrazyDreamer
03-12-2005, 08:39 AM
This is seriously the best news I've heard about Disneyland in some time. The old "Tomorrowland Terrace" was my families favorite place to get breakfast, it became a tradition for us and when we saw that it was closed last time...
This has totally made my day. :D

topmouse
03-18-2005, 02:00 PM
Anyone know if Club Buzz is going to be open for breakfast at the beginning of June?? :)