PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry

Poster_SF
03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Sorry, I know there has been a thread on the before...

How is early entry? How are the lines? WHat rides should I knock out? Is there a special line for Early ENtry people?

By the way, I'm planning on going Thurs April 14th

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Sorry, I know there has been a thread on the before...

How is early entry? How are the lines? WHat rides should I knock out? Is there a special line for Early ENtry people?

By the way, I'm planning on going Thurs April 14th

if I get the 3 day pass ( parkhopper on line) can I get early entrance to a park? I sold my 2 day and will be buyning a 3 day now :)

bradk
03-11-2005, 04:52 PM
if you get a 3 day hopper bonus, yes, you will receive early entry for one day.

early entry is better than no early entry, since as crowded as it may seem sometimes, there are still going to be far less people competing for rides as there will when the park completely opens to the public.

lines are hard to gauge. depends on the time of year (april crowds should be fairly heavy) and which guests decided to use the EE on that particular day, since they can only use it once per hopper.

i would say the first ride to hit is peter pan. that's the one where a line will build up fast. after that, it's pretty much whatever you feel like. if you're going to ride dumbo, i'd do that one quick as well since it's just a low-capacity, slow-loading ride and can build up lines quickly as well. alice and toad are a couple of others to be concerned about, but not nearly as much.

as far as getting there, i was under the impression that when the railroad is running (and it should be by then) that you can ride it to the toontown/fantasyland stop, but i've been 'yelled' at for saying it, so i'm not entirely sure if that will be true. you can always ask a CM for directions.

Poster_SF
03-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Is Matterhorn included? I want to ride Indiana Jones when the park opens....where would I line up?

Thanks for the help!!

bradk
03-11-2005, 05:07 PM
yes, sorry, that'd probably be a good one to ride too. all of fantasyland is open for early entry and reportedly buzz lightyear's astro blasters might be too, but i think we need to wait for its official opening for verification of that.

for IJA, you'll need to be at the rope drop area at the top of main street by adventureland. if you're finishing EE, you'll undoubtedly already run into a crowd there as main street is typically opened half an hour prior to the entire park opening.

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 05:10 PM
ok, is early entry for both parks or just one? I plan on using mine for disneyland and going right to indy. what is peter pan????

bradk
03-11-2005, 05:14 PM
early entry is just for disneyland, just for fantasyland, just for the hour before the park opens to the public and the half hour that main street usa is already open to the public.

peter pan info here (http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visions/dlr/disneyland/fnt/peter.html)

Poster_SF
03-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Wait, so I have to go back to Mainstreet from Fantasyland to get on Indiana Jones? I only want to ride 2 Fantasyland rides and wait at the edge of Fantasyland to go on Indiana Jones...is that possible?

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 05:20 PM
early entry is just for disneyland, just for fantasyland, just for the hour before the park opens to the public and the half hour that main street usa is already open to the public.

peter pan info here (http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visions/dlr/disneyland/fnt/peter.html)

thank you so much, I am watching it now :)

bradk
03-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Wait, so I have to go back to Mainstreet from Fantasyland to get on Indiana Jones? I only want to ride 2 Fantasyland rides and wait at the edge of Fantasyland to go on Indiana Jones...is that possible?

i don't know. it might be. you'll have to ask a CM if someone on here can't give a better answer. worst case, there would have to be a way to get to main street either by walking over or by taking the train (otherwise you'd be a prisoner in the park for the hour).

personally, i'm not sure i'd do it like that. i'm assuming you're going to be there for more than one day, so i'd do the indy attempt on another day than early entry. it's a total waste not to go on as many fantasyland rides you can while the crowd is thin than have to fight them later. there really aren't just 2 rides in FL you want to experience are there?

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 05:34 PM
WOW! good advice, I am going to fantaasyland first as there is a bunch of rides I must do. I will go to indy later on and stand in the line. :)

Susan L
03-11-2005, 05:47 PM
I love early entry and I'm really happy to see it back. I just hope they don't drop it before I go again. Fantasyland is always a good idea to do early in the morning with or without early entry.

MsYumiBr
03-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Keep in mind EE is only with 3 day park hopper (that I know of) and is only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Crazy4DL
03-11-2005, 06:11 PM
WOW! good advice, I am going to fantaasyland first as there is a bunch of rides I must do. I will go to indy later on and stand in the line. :)

You could get a FastPass to IJ ride too, if the lines are super long.

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Keep in mind EE is only with 3 day park hopper (that I know of) and is only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
I will use mine on Saturday. :) a good daY to get in early!

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 06:27 PM
You could get a FastPass to IJ ride too, if the lines are super long.
yep, then go on another ride while the time passes :) good idea!

bradk
03-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Keep in mind EE is only with 3 day park hopper

it's 3 day minimum. it's the hopper bonus ticket, which is also available at 4 and 5 days and probably more, but not for the 1 or 2 day hoppers, but ee is only for 1 day regardless of the length of the hopper.

schmuzX2
03-11-2005, 07:37 PM
If I buy my kids a 3 day EE park hopper pass, and I'm an AP holder, can I get in early as well?

bradk
03-11-2005, 10:51 PM
If I buy my kids a 3 day EE park hopper pass, and I'm an AP holder, can I get in early as well?

unfortunately not. every one must have their own ticket with ee