PDA

View Full Version : I'm Coming Too!

meagee
03-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Was just able to talk my husband into going to DL tonight. Won't get to Anaheim until 1 am or so, but will still get 1 1/2 days at the park. A few weeks early for my birthday but this is what I wanted. Can only get more crowded from here on out.

Mommy2NicknMax
03-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Have a great time!!!!

adriennek
03-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Does that mean you'll be stopping by the MousePlanet/MouseAdventure picnic meet (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=37539) from 12:30 to 2:00/2:30 tomorrow? You don't have to be playing MA to stop by and say hi!

Adrienne

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Was just able to talk my husband into going to DL tonight. Won't get to Anaheim until 1 am or so, but will still get 1 1/2 days at the park. A few weeks early for my birthday but this is what I wanted. Can only get more crowded from here on out.

I am so happy for you! Have a wonderful time and do stop by and say hi to all the wonderful people from here!!

Deogge's Mom
03-11-2005, 03:45 PM
meagee - Don't forget to stop by the Cove Bar tomorrow afternoon. We'll have a great group of people there anxious to meet you.

Hakuna Makarla
03-11-2005, 04:20 PM
meagee - Don't forget to stop by the Cove Bar tomorrow afternoon. We'll have a great group of people there anxious to meet you.

Hey DEOGGE's mom, do not forget to have disneylandforever video all you guys ok. and please say hi to the camera and say who you are so we can know you ( thru the camera eye LOL)
I am anxious to see you guys and for you all to say hi back! please do not forget ok, I really want to see everyone together there :)