PDA

View Full Version : Still no news about TOT changing?

Rallymonkey23
03-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything on when they are going to use the different ride combos on TOT?

bradk
03-11-2005, 10:26 AM
i've read first quarter 2006 (i want to say february) there will be a software upgrade which will allow it to run the different programs.

TOTFan
03-11-2005, 01:19 PM
It hasn't even been a year yet. Let it breathe a bit.

kristen
03-11-2005, 07:39 PM
I think that's cool that they're going to add to the TOT program, but hey, i love it as it is too! However, sometimes i feel like i can't breath--but i hear that happens to people with asthma or weaker lungs, i have very slight asthma (anyone else feel like that?) , so i guess that's it...im going to keep riding anyway, it's a blast!

HERE's A RANDOM STORY: ENJOY IF YOU HAVE TIME:

i had AP european history last year and after the final AP test and the end of the year full of "Analize this document and discuss this thesis, blah, blah, blah", i went to disneyland with a bud to relax and TOT had just opened like a week or month ago, so after waiting four hours in line (it's a loooong story and really doesn't have to do with crowds!!), we got into the lobby and there they were: two enormous portraits of somekind of royalty...so after taking a three hour exam on this stuff, what did my friend and i do???? WE ANALIZED THE DOCUMENT!!! Of course, ug...so from our deductions based on clothing, facial hair styling, the background, the medals on the formal wear, the furniture and the relevence to the time and era of the hotel...we actually decided it was a french king and queen around the mid to late 1800s--after the coup d'etat becuase of the royalty status and the facial hair, but not Napoleon I cuase we knew what he looked like, but also not past the creation of the first semi real gov which was late 1800s...OK, WOW, i really am just writting what happened, if you asked me to analize any documents today, i'd probably look at you and laugh until i cried, but hey, can you believe that we at one time could do this? But anyway, so we looked it up, after asking some CMs who had no idea who these unlabeled portraits were, and guess what?! They are the French monarchs Napoleon III and French Queen Eugenia from like 1850-1870 or so!! I'm going to die laughing...but hey everyone gets one of those I can't believe that really happened occurances at least once in their life!! So, what's yours, anyone? :) :D :) :D

AVP
03-11-2005, 08:31 PM
According to a marketing presentation I attended, the ToT reprogram will be Q1, 2006.

AVP

kristen
03-11-2005, 09:52 PM
According to a marketing presentation I attended, the ToT reprogram will be Q1, 2006.

AVP
what's Q1 mean?

AVP
03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
what's Q1 mean?First Quarter, 2006. In Disney-speak, October - December.

AVP

Disneynut1955
03-12-2005, 06:45 AM
First Quarter, 2006. In Disney-speak, October - December.

AVP

We had dinner with Greg Emmer (VP of Disneyland) inside the attraction last year and he stated to us that we would not see a new ride profile for a minimum of 2.5 - 3 years. That sounds about the same as other reports of October 2006. Although things change, he is a source I tend to believe. Hope this helps.

CrazyTrain
03-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Great story Kristen!

kristen
03-13-2005, 11:30 AM
Great story Kristen!
thanks! ...oh, and thanks to the person who described quarters! have a great day y'all!!