PDA

View Full Version : where would preferred seating for the parade be?

Crazy4DL
03-10-2005, 11:23 PM
We have a trip planned this August and have preferred seating for the parade added on to our package - we booked through WDT and by using our Disney Visa card we had preferred seating for the parade in DL and the Snow White show added to our package. I should be sleeping, and was trying to :) , but was thinking about the trip and was wondering if any one knows exactly where the preferred seating for the parade would be????? :confused: thanks in advance, rrazey

stan4d_steph
03-11-2005, 05:56 AM
I believe there is an area set up over by it's a small world.

Crazy4DL
03-11-2005, 06:52 AM
I believe there is an area set up over by it's a small world.

Thank you. I have never noticed preferred seating for the parade but then if it is over by IASW than that explains it because we usually sit along Main Street. With the expected crowds this summer I figured the preferred seating might be nice.

Ulysses
03-12-2005, 01:36 AM
It's by Small World. Even though you have preferred seating, show up early (at LEAST 30 minutes before the parade). Inside the ropes it's first come first served and you must compete with 1,000,000 strollers for space. If you show up after the parade begins you will not get preferred seating no matter how much you cry and wave your ticket.

Crazy4DL
03-12-2005, 07:35 AM
It's by Small World. Even though you have preferred seating, show up early (at LEAST 30 minutes before the parade). Inside the ropes it's first come first served and you must compete with 1,000,000 strollers for space. If you show up after the parade begins you will not get preferred seating no matter how much you cry and wave your ticket.

thanks for the heads up Ulysses :)