PDA

View Full Version : A question about crowds

nsyncitnd1787
03-10-2005, 07:53 PM
ok.. so hopefully my mom and i are going to go to Disneyland next week (Wed-Sat). but i don't know if i want to go now or if i want to go when i get out of school. if i did go after i got out of school, it would be the first week in June. which time would be better (crowd wise). i want to be able to take in everything. i'm going in June anyway, but i was wanting to know if i should go now AND go in June?? any responces would be very helpful!

DCAWhites
03-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Sadly, the 2fer has such a tremendous boost on attendence, and combined with the early spring break crowds next wed-sat, there is the possibility of extreme crowds expecially friday and saturday. But with 4 days you will have plenty of time, and the hours are extended those days. In june you'll get the 50th crowds, but lack of discounts drive people away in mass, so its almost a wash.

Wendi
03-10-2005, 08:36 PM
So, you're asking if you should go once, or twice??? Um, HELLO... TWICE!!!

nsyncitnd1787
03-10-2005, 08:43 PM
So, you're asking if you should go once, or twice??? Um, HELLO... TWICE!!!

what was i thinking... missing out on a trip to Disneyland! i think... hmmm... i'll go!!! but, i'm hoping for rain!!! come on rain clowds- drizzle that wonderful smog water over Disneyland next Thurs/ Friday!!!