PDA

View Full Version : 50th AP package

kristen
03-10-2005, 07:39 PM
got my 50th ap package in the mail with a cool little "commemerative booklet"...well, i don't actually care about the booklet, but hey, they gave me a calander and i can't wait to put it up! Now I'll have three calendars up...strange....it's last years that has reminders relavent to this year and a pin board attached that's a great size, over that is my Church calendar, but it stops short, so i can use the pin board, and now i have this new one! It mentions all the new stuff for the 50th, but i think they're downplaying the collages (sp?) where everyone sent their pictures...it's got a pic of one and it's really cool looking, so i wonder why they're not making a bigger deal of it...any of y'all sent in your pics to dland?

Nancy
03-10-2005, 08:44 PM
got my 50th ap package in the mail with a cool little "commemerative booklet"...well, i don't actually care about the booklet, but hey, they gave me a calander and i can't wait to put it up! Now I'll have three calendars up...strange....it's last years that has reminders relavent to this year and a pin board attached that's a great size, over that is my Church calendar, but it stops short, so i can use the pin board, and now i have this new one! It mentions all the new stuff for the 50th, but i think they're downplaying the collages (sp?) where everyone sent their pictures...it's got a pic of one and it's really cool looking, so i wonder why they're not making a bigger deal of it...any of y'all sent in your pics to dland?

Which AP do you have to have to get the package???

Crazy4DL
03-10-2005, 08:48 PM
but i think they're downplaying the collages (sp?) where everyone sent their pictures...it's got a pic of one and it's really cool looking, so i wonder why they're not making a bigger deal of it...any of y'all sent in your pics to dland?

I sent in several of our family trips to DL but haven't heard if any will be in teh collages.

Wendi
03-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Which AP do you have to have to get the package???

I don't think it matters which AP you have. If you go to the AP page of the Disneyland website you will see that they've added AP vacation packages now.

PsychDoc
03-10-2005, 09:52 PM
I sent in several of our family trips to DL but haven't heard if any will be in teh collages.
Yeah, me too. I heard that they didn't get many pics. I'm assuming that they'll all make it in.

Crazy4DL
03-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah, me too. I heard that they didn't get many pics. I'm assuming that they'll all make it in.

I sure hope so because it would be a lot of fun to find our picture - even if it may only be a spec somewhere in the larger picture. I am thinking our little ones will think it is pretty neat.

yellowrosedtxn
03-11-2005, 08:01 AM
I read yesterday on the AP site at Disneyland.com that people who get the AP newsletter will get some AP Passport Guide book. I thought that was cool. I haven't gotten my AP newsletter yet. I can't wait to get it and see what it is all about.

kristen
03-11-2005, 10:01 PM
yay, the booklette is ok, it shows all the upcoming events and has a nice cover...but hey, y'all will have to let us know when you find out about the collages, i'm really excited! Oh, and i think every AP gets a package, it just takes time...:)