PDA

View Full Version : Buying APs ahead of time?

bubbasmom99
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
We are driving down on Sunday. Would it be better for me to order APs online for will call pickup or just wait till we get there? We've always gotten our tickets ahead of time so I don't know how long the lines are at the ticket booths. Would this save us any time?? Thanks!!

justlittleoldme
03-10-2005, 04:37 PM
I just went to the ticket booth and bought mine. It took maybe 5 min in line when my mom got hers, and when I went Fri night, no one was in line. When I tried to order them online, it wasn't instant, I could only wait a week for will call or have them mailed. Maybe I was picking the wrong thing, but it wouldn't let me order them any sooner then a week in advance.

bradk
03-10-2005, 04:46 PM
there's usually an express shipping option for like $8.

just to build on what just said.. it does depend on the time of day you go to the will call window. there's obviously going to be more people in the morning to mid afternoon than there will be at night.

myself, i have to turn in the citypass voucher for a park hopper, so i plan on timing it so i can get to the park the night before and do it then so i'll be able to get right in line at the turnstiles come my first day in the park.

MyBeast
03-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Do you have a Disney Store near you? You can still buy them there. Call ahead and see if they have the ones you want though.