PDA

View Full Version : Getting into the Aladdin show

The old man
03-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Are there any tips or tricks for getting into Aladdin (best time, best door, etc.)? Emphasis on shortest waiting time.

David

bradk
03-10-2005, 03:57 PM
i think on a busy day, no more than 45 mins before showtime. and reportedly the balcony is the best view if you can get it.

kbanmen
03-10-2005, 04:04 PM
I think the bottom floor is the best...but not right up front... in the first row of the back section. We were there last time, the girls LOVED IT.. the actors came right up to them

We have never had a problem seeing the show (being sold out) except when it first started

ANyways RUMOR has it at work (DCA) that alladin may be going to hong kong for 3 months come June..its only a rumor though.so see it while you can..

bradk
03-10-2005, 04:10 PM
front balcony i should add. and mostly for the effects (you can use your imagination if you don't already know)

Earkid
03-10-2005, 05:19 PM
I agree w/ Kelly. We have seen Aladdin several times sitting in different parts of the theatre and we also think the best seats are in the first row of the back section. The balcony may have a better view for some effects but not for overall viewing and audience involvement.

kbanmen
03-10-2005, 05:21 PM
I agree w/ Kelly. We have seen Aladdin several times sitting in different parts of the theatre and we also think the best seats are in the first row of the back section. The balcony may have a better view for some effects but not for overall viewing and audience involvement.

thanks earkid.. In this section you can also see the flying carpet..

We oince sat on the 5th floor..never ever again toooo high..and toooo scarey..and I couldnt even see the people