PDA

View Full Version : Which Fantasmic show is better to go see?

Hakuna Makarla
03-10-2005, 11:51 AM
I know folks with kids do early show, so is it in my best interest to get a better look to go to the 10:30 one? The one time O got to see it there were tons of folks in front of me and my son was crying, I missed so much!

ozbeauticn
03-10-2005, 11:54 AM
We always go for the second show. We show up right after the first one ends and get great seats only having to wait about an hour or so, as opposed to the 3-4 hours people wait for the first show!

Hakuna Makarla
03-10-2005, 11:56 AM
is there seats right up front? this would be so cool since my eye site is pretty bad.

ozbeauticn
03-10-2005, 12:01 PM
there arent actual chairs or anything right up front, but we always bring a blanket to sit on and its not too bad...

DonaldDuck14
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM
I know folks with kids do early show, so is it in my best interest to get a better look to go to the 10:30 one? The one time O got to see it there were tons of folks in front of me and my son was crying, I missed so much!

Yeah i highly recommend going to the second show because they're are usually less people (unless if its been a crowded day, then the second show might be busy). And i recommend just getting there like by 10:15 so you can ensure yourself a decent seat. My pet peeve when I do guest control is how people expect to get a good seat when they come like 5 minutes or during the show to get a spot. And they assume that EVERYWHERE is a designated area to stop and see the show and get mad at us for telling them they can't stand or sit. So just use good time management and get a good spot inside the white rope so you won't have one of us in yellow telling you to move.

sdfilmcritic
03-10-2005, 11:06 PM
The second show is easier to get a seat because you can sneak right in when the audience from the previous show lets out.

Hakuna Makarla
03-12-2005, 11:57 AM
I want to be up front so I plan on bringing a hotel towel to sit on. I am looking forward to seing this so much since I missed so much of it before. I was amazed at it and will no doubt see it all with out the rude lady with the big witch hat in front of me along with 1,000 other people LOL! I saw very little of it and was sad when I left the park. I am ging to rush over there when the show is over and sit right down and not move!!

Susan L
03-12-2005, 01:27 PM
I would also love to see this show. We always seem to end up going when it is not playing. We do go in the off season. But just once I would love to be able to catch it.