PDA

View Full Version : I got the wrong ticket! Any info please

Hakuna Makarla
03-09-2005, 11:45 AM
I got the 2 day instead of the three day park hopper, I called and its already being sent to me. They were no help on the phone! I want to be able to go in for 3 days, do I really have to buy a new ticket?? Please, any one help me??

mystycalchyk
03-09-2005, 11:47 AM
You should be able to upgrade at any of the ticket windows once you get there.

Hakuna Makarla
03-09-2005, 11:49 AM
oh my goodness, you got my count down to work!! thank you so much Mystcalchyk!!!!!!
I am so happy, oh and about the ticket, they said on the phone if I do it that way it will cost me a lot more then when I ordered over the internet! man I make such flubs! :( what is a three day at the window?

mystycalchyk
03-09-2005, 11:53 AM
You're welcome about the countdown. :) Glad we got it worked out :)

I cant say...I know there's a discount by buying it up front online. Have you called to ask if they could honor the 'up front cost'?? I did that when we went in December. The price to renew hubby's AP was cheaper if we did it before we got there, and I honestly had no clue that they couldnt be renewed online or over the phone. Color me stupid. :(

I called a week before we went to renew and found out. So I asked that they place a note on my account saying that I could renew at the discount rate.

Perhaps there is something they can do for you??? It never hurts to ask.

Christiii
03-09-2005, 11:57 AM
what about a one day...one park online?? whould that be cheaper???

Mommy2NicknMax
03-09-2005, 11:58 AM
What company are you dealing with? Disney? Expedia? Other? You may just need to talk to a supervisor (if you haven't already). They "may" let you send that ticket back in exchange for the 3 day.

sami869
03-09-2005, 12:17 PM
I'd call again. It seems like they should be able to fix this for you and that they just don't want to.

Emma
03-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Karla, which website did you use to purchase your ticket?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-09-2005, 03:00 PM
The hoppers are cheaper now online than at the gate because they are running the adults play at kids prices special, advance purchase only. So you will have to pay more, but probably not as much as it will cost to buy a single day hopper.

bradk
03-09-2005, 04:23 PM
as stated, you can upgrade the hopper to a 3 day, but you WILL have to pay for the total cost of the cost at the gates (i.e., no discount). I know this for a fact because I had a lovely conversation the other day with someone in ticketing. your ticket will have whatever price you paid for it on it, so that's what they use for the base and then you'll need to pay the difference.

so assuming you paid $105, you'll have to pay $54 to upgrade to the 3 day.

it's not as nice as paying only $109 total, but it's better than paying another $109 in advance. unless you decide to pocket the 2 day you're getting now and use/upgrade it later and buy the $109 3 day hopper now. if it were me and i were expecting to go to DL again, I'd do just that. that way in the long run, you haven't lost anything and still got to take advantage of a great deal.

Elways way
03-09-2005, 05:12 PM
When are u going?

Hakuna Makarla
03-09-2005, 05:13 PM
I bought it from disneyl.com, so can I sell the 2 day hopper for say 90 bucks to some one and get another 3 day on line? or am I stuck buying a 54.00 one at the gate :(

bradk
03-09-2005, 05:27 PM
as i said, i'd buy the 3 day online at the special price and keep the 2 day for the next time you go to disneyland. or try and sell it if you like. they do sell well on ebay. especially when they're new and not those time share ones.

SCUBAbe
03-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I bought it from disneyl.com, so can I sell the 2 day hopper for say 90 bucks to some one and get another 3 day on line? or am I stuck buying a 54.00 one at the gate :(
when we boofed the credit card information they refunded our tickets and then we bought them again. Ask them if you refuse delivery and have it returned if the amount would be refunded. Then get the 3 day..:)..they have a will call window in case there isn't time to ship it. Thats what we are doing for this weekend. :)