PDA

View Full Version : I have an PAP renewal question!

wenderella
03-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey PAPer's. I have a question for you. My 2 kids and myself each have PAP's which expire on May 15th. This is a big chunk out of one's pocketbook all at once to renew. If I renew by mail, can I do it NOW and do them one at a time, maybe? Or is it better for me to wait until our post May 15th visit (May 31st - June 5th) to renew? Are there any discounts, or advantages to renewing in person at the park? The downloadable forms online don't offer a discount, just $309 each. Any help and guidance would be appreciated.

Earkid
03-09-2005, 09:00 AM
$309 for a PAP is a $20 discount and usually available only by renewing by mail. Why don't you just save up and renew them closer to your exp date?

MyBeast
03-10-2005, 09:37 PM
If you don't care about the discount, you can buy them at the Disney Stores, you have 3 months to begin using them. So you can buy one, and then go back another month and buy another and go back and buy another and then go to Disneyland and use them on the same day together for your start day.

I Heart Disneyland!
03-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Forgive me, but, when I saw "PAP" on there, I thought to myself, "why would anyone talk about a PAP on Mouseplanet! haha! Carry on....

Crazy4DL
03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Forgive me, but, when I saw "PAP" on there, I thought to myself, "why would anyone talk about a PAP on Mouseplanet! haha! Carry on....

I tell you, you are pretty funny :) probably extra funny to me because for a few minutes I thought the same thing and then realized what the subject really was. :D

PapiBear
03-11-2005, 12:01 AM
I do not appreciate the attempt to smear the PAP. :mad:

(ok, you may giggle now.) ;)

Crazy4DL
03-11-2005, 07:24 AM
I do not appreciate the attempt to smear the PAP. :ma

(ok, you may giggle now.) ;)

whhheeoo!! I almost thought oh no we upset PapiBear :( until the permission to giggle part- I really am not that gullible in real life - still getting use to this board thing. I am actually having way too much fun reading all this DL stuff

yellowrosedtxn
03-11-2005, 07:29 AM
I laughed out loud at work when I read that, sometimes I am just prone to get the giggles too. I really love the acronyms of things. Sometimes it just makes you really wonder what is going through ones mind when they use them though. ;)

Forbin
03-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Hunt around and somewhere here there is a large post that shows how soon you must use a PaP to really save any money. I thought it was within 35 days of renewing. So if you don't plan to use it in that time, save your time/money and buy it at the disney store right before you go.

mystycalchyk
03-11-2005, 07:51 AM
We had a hard time renewing both our PAP's right at Christmastime too, so we decided just to renew one and then we will renew the other one this summer...Just to try to break them up a bit.

wenderella
03-11-2005, 09:55 AM
I'll phrase PAP differently next time. :)
The only problem is...there is no Disney store near me. The closest one is in Vegas 1.5 hours away. We don't get there too often. If we're making that trip...we might as well continue the other 4.5 hours an go to the park!