PDA

View Full Version : New AP edition

yellowrosedtxn
03-09-2005, 04:52 AM
Does anyone know if the new AP edition is on the website yet? I looked last night and it was the holiday one. I am not able to log onto that site while at work. Thanks!

sdfilmcritic
03-09-2005, 05:04 AM
I'm assuming you are referring to the newsletter, right? As far as I know of no one has received the latest AP newsletter (Spring '05 edition) yet. I just checked the website a minute ago and the Holiday '04 edition newsletter is still displayed. I do not know what the delay is.

yellowrosedtxn
03-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Yes, that is what I am referring too. Darn it all. I am so excited about my trip, and I keep waiting to find out about AP nights (HOPEFULLY) while I am there. It is like waiting to have your teeth pulled with no Novocain.

DopeyWife
03-09-2005, 08:11 AM
We got our newsletter on Monday, so you probably should be receiving yours soon. It has a calendar for March through May and came with a little passport thing that has info on stuff for the 50th anniversary and a coupon for a free special 50th anniversary AP mousepad that you get at the parks. Here's the best part:

"On May 4, 2005, you could be one of the lucky 2,500 Annual Passholders chosen to attend our 50th Anniversary Premiere Event in Disneyland Park! To be entered in the drawing, just go to disneyland.com/ap and register by April 9, 2005. (If you're already registered you're already entered to win.) Each winner will be allowed to bring one guest to this invitation-only event."

yellowrosedtxn
03-09-2005, 08:12 AM
TOO COOL!!! I am so looking forward to getting that. I was kind of hoping it would have information in it about June though. That is ok... I am still excited to hear about it! THANKS!

kohl
03-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Hope I get my newsletter soon!

olegc
03-09-2005, 08:52 AM
"On May 4, 2005, you could be one of the lucky 2,500 Annual Passholders chosen to attend our 50th Anniversary Premiere Event in Disneyland Park! To be entered in the drawing, just go to disneyland.com/ap and register by April 9, 2005. (If you're already registered you're already entered to win.) Each winner will be allowed to bring one guest to this invitation-only event."

I guess I better stop posting negative things about the parks :eek