PDA

View Full Version : Cast Blast VIDEO Available

DoneInTheDark
03-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Howdy Folks!

I found some video files on the net of the recent CAST BLAST presentations, and since they don't have any copyright stuff on them, I assume it's ok to share!

Visit http://www.windowtothemagic.com/dl_50th/index.html

to see it all!

Enjoy!

disneyguy247
03-08-2005, 10:32 PM
wow! thats all i have to say, wow.

disneyguy247
03-09-2005, 06:06 AM
now that im awake, i have to say that steven davidson is a REALLY good presenter. now i absolutely cant wait for both parades, and ESPECIALLY remember..........that show is going to be nothing short of phenomenal!

DangerMouse
03-09-2005, 06:58 AM
OH WOW! I now must seriously consider postponing my April trip until May. I can't imagine missing something so incredible. Or, if I can get my dh to approve a second trip in December . . .

Thanks for sharing. This was really cool to watch!

Opus1guy
03-09-2005, 10:24 AM
In another thread last week, I wrote this about Steve Davidson:

I had to chuckle when I read this. Anyone who has seen Steve make a presentation can not help but feel excited about anything he presents! To say he's "animated" in his presentations is a gross understatement. He could make the purchase of a new brand of toilet paper seem exciting, IMHO.

He's one of the most talented and creative guys the Company has working for it. I hope being moved up the corporate ladder does not curb his enthusiasm and creative juices. Though it's kind of hard to imagine anything "curbing" Steve! This is the kind of guy that wakes up in the morning, takes one huge deep breath, and doesn't let it out until he goes to sleep later that night!

I hope someday he gets to finally do his "Night On Bald Mountain" effect using the Matterhorn as part of the nightly fireworks show. Those were some pretty amazing concepts.

Steve's innovations and creative drive reminds me of another great Disneyland Entertainment legend from the past...Bob Jani (I was too young back then to have met Tommy Walker, another Disneyland Entertainment legend).

I guess now you can all see for yourself why I wrote the above. :)

Disney Vault
03-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks for sharing. That is really neat.

Disney Vault
03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
I just finished watching them all and I just have to say those fireworks are going to be the most amazing thing in the world :eek:

Mommy2NicknMax
03-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I just had a chance to watch this. WOW! I got teary eyed just looking at the concept art and hearing the little clips for the shows/fireworks. I can't wait to see this!

Thank you DoneInTheDark for posting this!

I Heart Disneyland!
03-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Very cool! That guy is hilarious. The whole thing reminds me of the BIG BANK where I work (shall remain nameless), the corporate things and the high energy folks they bring in to get everyone worked up, except I don't because I don't work anywhere as fun as DL!!! :D

DoneInTheDark
03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
See the website for a complete explanation. :mad: :crying:

Mommy2NicknMax
03-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Bummer :( I went to show it to my husband and I see you pulled it. I hope you're not in any trouble for showing it.

BJW
03-09-2005, 06:21 PM
I kinda figure Disney would put a stop to this so I stayed up until 6 am downloading them last night. They're awesome!

stan4d_steph
03-10-2005, 05:18 AM
I'm not surprised. Those videos were meant to be viewed internally I would imagine.

Rallymonkey23
03-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Darn it! I watched them yesterday and was so excited about the things he presented. I tried to tell my wife about them but it was clearly hard to put it into words the way Steve did. My wife was going to watch them when she got home from work. :(