PDA

View Full Version : Matterhorn climbers

Christiii
03-07-2005, 03:29 PM
I forgot to tell you!! When I was there last Saturday, I saw the Matterhorn Mountain climbers!! It was so so so cool!! I was just in awe!! There were foour of them, all dressed in red..which made them really easy to see..tho I dont think most poeple even noticed them, sincethey are pretty small when they are way up there!! I was with a girl from Minasoooota who has never been there before, so I was trying to explain how cool and rare that was to see!! She was like, whatever, while I was so excited!! :D

figmentspark
03-07-2005, 03:40 PM
I saw them on Sunday afternoon! It was so neat to see them again!!! :D

disneygurl92
03-07-2005, 08:56 PM
yeah I saw them on sunday to for the first time. It was so cool. Does anyone know if their breakroom still has a basketball hoop in it?

kristen
03-07-2005, 09:36 PM
yeah I saw them on sunday to for the first time. It was so cool. Does anyone know if their breakroom still has a basketball hoop in it?
dunno, i'm pretty sure it's still up, but im positive it was up at one pt...here's the story and a pic:http://www.snopes.com/disney/info/matterpc.htm and http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/matterho.asp#add ...have fun!

stan4d_steph
03-08-2005, 05:57 AM
Hans und Otto? Wunderbar!

Alex S.
03-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Two stories from last week (and they've been up there for a few weekends now):

The climbers wear red tops and helmets and darker pants. I was standing in the hub when I heard a parent say "hey, someone is climbing the Matterhorn!" to which the acompanying 7-year-old looked, got excited, and shouted "Spider-Man!!!!"

Then I was crossing over to DCA at the dreaded 10:50 AM (this is about the worst time for lines). While in line a woman came up and said "this is the ultimate in boldness, but could I use your camera?" She didn't want to take a picture, but was hoping the lens would zoom enough for her to better see her son on top of the Matterhorn. Apparently they didn't want to pay to go in and see him closer.

Tinker Bell
03-15-2005, 01:04 PM
I was wonder Are they CM or from some group?

kbanmen
03-15-2005, 01:20 PM
I saw them on saturday as well..

bradk
03-15-2005, 01:43 PM
I was wonder Are they CM or from some group?

they were hired by casting, as someone posted links to DL's cry for climbers sometime ago (i think it was on their website, et al)

Tinker Bell
03-15-2005, 01:54 PM
who's web site?

bradk
03-15-2005, 03:21 PM
www.disneycareers.com