PDA

View Full Version : First DL Trip after many WDW trips--HELP

PrincessCMPsMom
03-07-2005, 07:01 AM
My family and I are planning our first Disneyland trip, and I have some questions.

1) My mother-in-law has bought a So. California Select AP. What are the AP DL rates for April 3-6?

2) What are the crowds like?

3) Is the Birthday Bash worth it for a 2 & 4 year old?

4) Is Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's better?

All information I have read on Mouseplanet has been great so THANKS!! in advance.

SCUBAbe
03-07-2005, 07:16 AM
My family and I are planning our first Disneyland trip, and I have some questions.

1) My mother-in-law has bought a So. California Select AP. What are the AP DL rates for April 3-6?

2) What are the crowds like?

3) Is the Birthday Bash worth it for a 2 & 4 year old?

4) Is Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's better?

All information I have read on Mouseplanet has been great so THANKS!! in advance.

1) the AP rates can be found at disneyland.com I think they are
select $99.00
so.cal. $149.00
deluxe $209.00
premium $329.00 ( this is just going by me memory so it could be wrong.:))

2) crowds may be large that week due to spring break. My child's spring break is 4/4-4/8.

3) I have no idea about this.

4) I've heard goofy's is the better one. :)

PrincessCMPsMom
03-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Thanks. I am also looking for the DHL rates.

adriennek
03-08-2005, 02:45 PM
This close to April/Spring Break I'd be surprised if you could get any AP rates at the DLH, but I honestly don't know.

If the Birthday Bash you're referring to is the party at Plaza Inn I think it's worth it for a 2 and 4 year old, yes. It costs $10 per person and you pay for every person in your group. The only time I didn't pay for a person was when we took my 18-month-old. Otherwise even little people count and there's no saying, "Well I don't want to eat I just want to watch we'll just pay for the kids to eat." (Just to give you the heads up.)

You'll want to make a reservation/priority seating arrangement if you plan to participate. Plan to take cake with you because the individual cakes are a little big for little people to eat in one sitting.

Adrienne

PrincessCMPsMom
03-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the help!! I have not been to Disneland since a little (a long time) and am very excited!!

Susan L
03-09-2005, 11:27 AM
I can't answer the AP question.

Look out for spring break it will be busy.

Birthday bash is definately worth it for any age.

We have yet to get into Ariel's Grotto, on our next visit.

I would have to say that Goofy's Kitchen is the best. All you can eat buffet. Plus you can do the Macarana with Goofy and pals.