PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast recommendations

photomouse
12-30-2001, 06:06 PM
Hi. This is my first post here. Woo hoo! Ok now that I've got that out of the way. My friend and I are going to both parks tomorrow and we wanna have breakfast there. Any recommendations? I've eaten at Chip-n-Dale's before. That was pretty good. Anything a little less expensive or maybe even inside a park?

Thanks fellow Disneyland addicts. :D
;)

MammaSilva
12-30-2001, 06:08 PM
If you are looking for Character interaction... the buffett at the Plaza is terrific, about the same price as The Storyteller (chip & dale), if you are looking for good food a little less expensive inside the park, the River Belle (if it's open... with it being winter who knows what is and isn't open at what times :( ) outside in DD... the bakery is YUMMMMY

Dlandmom
12-30-2001, 06:32 PM
Welcome, photomouse!

Can't beat River Belle for in park. Also, Carnation serves breakfast on mainstreet (I think it's Carnation...halfway down Main Street on your left...has a patio area). The prices aren't great, but the food is decent.

sunnyca
12-30-2001, 07:07 PM
Disneyland will be pretty packed tomorrow, so you'll want to catch as many rides in the morning. I would suggest getting something at the Bakery on Main Street and getting in line for rides. :) But if you would like a sit down resturant you might want to eat at the Storyteller's cafe in Grand Californian or the Plaza on Main Street. :) Have fun tomorrow.