PDA

View Full Version : Well I applied to Disneyland too early...

Disneyland2004
03-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Im not sure but i think i either appied too early for summer or i didnt get the job. my friend and i walked into the casting center to apply for a full-time summer job and the guy at the desk told us that they are sending our applications to a recruiter and we should be getting a call in a week. Does this basically mean we didnt get the job or we still have a chance? just curious if anyone knows thanks.

SCUBAbe
03-07-2005, 07:33 AM
they just had a huge job fair and hired alot of people...not sure if that was for summer or not. they were advertising on the radio stations about it a couple of weeks ago. I know a few people on here posted that they were hired around that time.

kristen
03-07-2005, 02:37 PM
I know nothing, but i do want to encourage you, keep at it!! One day you can dawn a name tag and smile until that one hundreth guest yells at you for absolutely no reason...jk, i wanna work there too...you can do it.

evilchild666
03-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Keep us posted on what happens! I'm applying on the 21st of this month so I'm hoping that that isn't too early...

MyBeast
03-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Im not sure but i think i either appied too early for summer or i didnt get the job. my friend and i walked into the casting center to apply for a full-time summer job and the guy at the desk told us that they are sending our applications to a recruiter and we should be getting a call in a week. Does this basically mean we didnt get the job or we still have a chance? just curious if anyone knows thanks.

Has it been a week? If it has, call them and see what's up. When I applied, I dropped off my application and got an interview next day. They don't usually higher for full time unless it's management What positions did you apply for? I know they are still hiring. Definitely give them a call. They usually interview everyone to decide. Do you have Fri, Sat and Sunday fully available? That's required for cast members.

Hope this info helps.

MrsG
03-09-2005, 03:24 PM
All you future CMs hurry up and get your jobs! Somebody needs to bump me up the seniority level. :p :p