PDA

View Full Version : Princess waves

kristen
03-06-2005, 12:50 PM
I think that it is wholly hilarious that when you watch the princesses they each have thier own wave and each is supposed to be part of thier personality. Well, actually the funny part is in the waves of the two characters Ariel and Snow White. First off, Snow's wave is like a little sprit, it's her hand making "sunburts" at the people, but if you didn't know she was waving you might think she was saying "and i bless you and you and you" or even it might look like a special disney version of giving someone the cold shouder "don't talk to me" but it's cute enough....the best of all waves and dancing for that matter...is ariel! She has a relatively normal arm wave, but noting the fact that she has no legs, her character tends to overcompensate! She throws her hair constantly and with big motion in her head and neck, she waves with her entire arm shifting back and forth right up to her shoulder, she is constantly triwling around her rock sso grandly and so often that i get dizzy watching ehr and she dances by flapping her tail as if she had just had nine cups of coffee, but hey, that is a disney experience i wouldn't give up for the world!!

kristen
03-06-2005, 03:13 PM
anyone have a favorite princess wave, dance or costume?