PDA

View Full Version : What's replacing the Subs?!

kristen
03-05-2005, 06:08 PM
:confused: what is going in the lagoon?!? Nothing is happeningn and it's been down for years!!AAAAHHH you'd think they'd do something for the 50th, but geeze, they're not...I heard they weregoing to make it into an Atlantis ride but that it wasn't popular enough...go figure...did you know, i think, WDW has a finding nemo ride?! Ah, i want one...that would rock..oh well...

Disney Vault
03-05-2005, 06:13 PM
A new sub ride with a nemo overlay has gotten the greenlight. But they are waiting to announce it. Some people think they will announce it on May 5th, and others say they only want people to focus on the 50th so they are waiting to publicly announce it.

TOTFan
03-05-2005, 06:14 PM
WDW sub lagoon has been torn out and filled in. They are thinking of putting a Finding Nemo ride in the Dl sub lagoon. The atlantis Idea I believe is dead. Not sure where you got your information, I would stick to these boards, usually are pretty good with it.

Disney Vault
03-05-2005, 06:15 PM
http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al021705b.htm

You can read a little about it here.

kristen
03-05-2005, 06:19 PM
thanks guys, that's cool... :)

bradk
03-05-2005, 07:01 PM
no doubt to coincide with 'finding nemo 2'

kristen
03-05-2005, 07:56 PM
no doubt to coincide with 'finding nemo 2'
what? Finding Nemo Two....oh no...this could be bad...i cringe, but i must ask...FN2 is a real concept? uummm, ayyy...about what.....dare i ask?

Disney Vault
03-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Finding Nemo doesn't sound good at all. Is he going to get lost AGAIN and then his dad will have to find him AGAIN. Might as well just watch Finding Nemo again instead of making a sequal.

disneygurl92
03-05-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm surprized they haven't filled in the lagoon. Supposedly it leaks a lot!

nsyncitnd1787
03-05-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm surprized they haven't filled in the lagoon. Supposedly it leaks a lot!

i thought that was just the one in WDW? i know that the old figures are now on ebay (i saw a turtle on there today). :crying: i was like - if i only had $2,500...

bradk
03-06-2005, 04:54 AM
well, i'm speculating and hopefully half-kidding on the finding nemo 2. we have to see how disney fares with toy story 3 first, not that it'd stop them of course.

as far as leaking goes, it USED to, but then they patched it up somehow to lessen it. although it might have gotten worse again for all i know. the original problem was that it was all concrete lined and concrete will develop cracks as it settles and weather causes it to expand and contract and that's what happened with the original lagoon at DL.