PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday Question

Jamie2772
03-05-2005, 12:24 PM
I was last at Disneyland in October of 2003 and we immediately planned that we would return in 2 yrs so we are now starting to plan our trip for October and I can't wait!

My favorite of all was probably the haunted mansion but was upset that I didn't get to see it in its normal state. It was decked out as the Nightmare Before Christmas at the time. I am now learning that this is an annual thing but my question is the theme always the Nightmare Before Christmas or does it change from year to year?

Jamie

SCUBAbe
03-05-2005, 12:26 PM
it's alway NBC...but I have heard rumors it will not come back this year... :crying: ..I 'm hoping that is a false internet rumor tough..:)

Jamie2772
03-05-2005, 12:29 PM
it's alway NBC...but I have heard rumors it will not come back this year... :crying: ..I 'm hoping that is a false internet rumor tough..:)

Thanks so much for the quick response

No offense but since October will likely always be the time of year we are there I am hoping that its not transformed this year so I can get one chance to see it without the transformation. I guess we will have to wait and see!

disneyperson
03-05-2005, 12:48 PM
I think you can count on it being NBC. In early October it will most likely be closed for the change so it can be ready by Halloween. I understand your problem. I love the HMH, but I'm always happy when it goes back to normal.

rentayenta
03-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I am excited to see it back to normal. I miss it. I didn't get to see it on our trip last March because DS was scared to death. I was/am trying to get DH to love Disneyland like me and he isn't going to get there by sitting outside with the baby :~D

bradk
03-05-2005, 02:54 PM
it's actually scheduled to be closed for most of september. by october, it should be open.