PDA

View Full Version : Block Out Day Tickets

jake99
03-05-2005, 07:30 AM
I was curious if anyone knew how much it cost to buy a ticket on a day that your pass is blocked out I heard it was around $20 but I'm not sure any info. is greatly appreciated

dalhar35
03-05-2005, 07:56 AM
Oh to live close enough to have an annual pass and worry about blocked out days :crying:

I love the Idea of being retired and doing our daily walks through Disneyland-My wife loves the idea also-Now if these next 20 years would just hurry up. Of course our baby's gonna be 13 in two months-5 more years and she'll be gone to college :crying: :eek:

I don't know anything about AP's, but would it be better to upgrade so there is no blocked out days instead of paying $20 a few times?

MsYumiBr
03-05-2005, 08:02 AM
I was curious if anyone knew how much it cost to buy a ticket on a day that your pass is blocked out I heard it was around $20 but I'm not sure any info. is greatly appreciated

AP blockout day pass is $30, I was told by the park.

Wendi
03-05-2005, 08:28 AM
AP blockout day pass is $30, I was told by the park.

Yep, $30 is the going rate these days.

SoCalSteven
03-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Oh to live close enough to have an annual pass and worry about blocked out days :crying:
It's even better living close by and not having to worry about Blockout Days. :D

Sorry...

This is why the Premium AP really is worth it. Just a few Blockout Day tickets and you should have bought the better pass. Plus the extra discounts and parking included. :)

dalhar35
03-05-2005, 09:32 AM
It's even better living close by and not having to worry about Blockout Days. :D

I am afraid if I lived close enough to go all the time I would get very little done at home. DO you have this problem-maybe after going 75-80 times I would spend a day at home but thats a big if-I just think it would be very hard for me to get work done around the house knowing I could go to DLR anytime I wanted too. Thats a dilemma I would love to have :D