PDA

View Full Version : Got my tickets today from Get Away Today!

Spookygirl
03-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Wow! That countdown is getting short! I got my package today with all my vouchers and such! Have to say the lanyard is cheesy, will have to get another one. It came with a Chip and Dale pin that says 50 Disneyland Resort, but even that is kinda cheap looking any way to verify if it's real and tradable at the park? I have to hunt down my daughters lanyard from her last trip, one of those super cute, My First Pin Trading things, all pink :) I can't wait!!!!!!

Wendi
03-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Yay for you!!! It's so real when everything comes. I always have to keep looking through everything.

rentayenta
03-04-2005, 08:55 AM
WooHoo :D

Mommy2NicknMax
03-04-2005, 09:01 AM
How exciting!!! :D Have a wonderful time!

dalhar35
03-04-2005, 09:51 AM
I tried the get away today website and found it lacking. Maybe It was too complex for me ;) We went for 7 days and all they had on the park hopper was a maximum of 4 days. Do you contact them directly for longer stays? It seemed to me that www.Ineedavacation.com was setup much better. My friend at work always uses get away today and loves it-I must be missing something, or so I've heard :D

Spookygirl
03-04-2005, 10:03 AM
I don't know honestly, I am only going for technically 1 and 1/2 days, LOL! Just a quick trip on Daddy's days off, ya know?

I was pleased with how easy it was, and I made a stupid mistake and booked too many character meals, and called them. They had already charged my account for the trip but refunded me for my mistake the very next day. They were super helpful, and good to work with.

Do you contact them directly for longer stays? :D

dalhar35
03-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Have a great time-Wish I was back already and its only been a week since we left---still going through withdrawals--as you can probably tell by all my posts on this board-LOL

Pascomom
03-04-2005, 01:47 PM
I tried the get away today website and found it lacking. Maybe It was too complex for me ;) We went for 7 days and all they had on the park hopper was a maximum of 4 days. Do you contact them directly for longer stays? It seemed to me that www.Ineedavacation.com was setup much better. My friend at work always uses get away today and loves it-I must be missing something, or so I've heard :D

I know what you mean. The website didn't have what we needed either so we just called the 800 number and booked our room with tickets (5 day hoppers) at the GCH. They are even able to upgrade to Conceirge if you want that.