PDA

View Full Version : Buzz to soft open tomorrow? (3-4-05)

SJSman
03-03-2005, 09:10 PM
There was a post on another thread here talking about Buzz soft opening tomorrow morning. Has anyone else heard of this? Anyone making the trip to check it out?

Disneyfreak
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they might get word that we know and not do it.

SoCalDude
03-03-2005, 09:18 PM
As I posted in the 'no ap preview' thread:

We went to the park today (Thurs the 3rd) and I asked if they were going to open it all all today - they said no.......

BUT - she said they WILL OPEN - and she meant open - not preview on Friday the 4th when the park opens. This was one of the Cms in the Buzz shop dressed up in the Buzz uniforms. She was quite positive it would open first thing Friday morning. The other CM dressed in the Buzz uniform did confirm the opening of it.

Soooooooooo... you may want to go in the morning to check it out.

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
03-03-2005, 09:29 PM
hahaha i wonder if anyone realized yet that they did open the buzz ride. but they did it for the early entry people and in the morning.

they purposley let the info "leak" out about it being in the afternoon so that all the online people wouldnt flood the ride.

at least thats what i heard correct me if im wrong on it :p

SoCalDude
03-03-2005, 09:32 PM
hahaha i wonder if anyone realized yet that they did open the buzz ride. but they did it for the early entry people and in the morning.

they purposley let the info "leak" out about it being in the afternoon so that all the online people wouldnt flood the ride.

at least thats what i heard correct me if im wrong on it :p

As far as I knew it was known they opened it for hotel ealry entry guests.

And the local online people could not flood the ride during this time, so I am not sure if that part is true - kinda doubt it. Plus, they can not flood it when it is not open :confused:

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
03-03-2005, 09:56 PM
i know people wouldnt be able to flood it in the morning before the park opened, but i it was reported that there was gonna be a two hour opening from 6 - 8 pm. and that the info was leaked out to certain sites with the bogus times so that all the people wouldnt try and get in and "overexpose" the ride or whatever... hmmm guess it was just hear-say. sorry about that

disneygurl92
03-03-2005, 10:04 PM
The ride should open on May 5th. The cast previews are in the next couple of weeks. Should open soon. :D

Wizard69
03-05-2005, 12:28 AM
I went on it 10 times today! :)

TOTFan
03-05-2005, 06:17 AM
wizard we got it, thanks for posting that in every topic. we know, we know, we know

Wizard69
03-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Sorry

Viva La Disney
03-06-2005, 12:13 AM
The ride should open on May 5th.

YES!!! IT SHOULD! I MEAN, WASN'T THAT THE PLAN ANYWAY? :mad: :confused: :mad:

ToursbabeC3po
03-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Buzz will be open today and it is not for early entry but please peoples do not stand around the attraction and "wait" for it to open or they will not do it. I am off to the park have a wonderful day!
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Toursbabe

bubbasmom99
03-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi! We are headed down 3/13-16 with some friends whose young boys have never been to DL. We would love it if they could ride BUZZ (our favorite WDW ride!) while we were there. Does anyone know if they might be still providing some "sneak peeks" next week? Thanks!!

timl33
03-06-2005, 08:40 AM
I was there yesterday (3/5) and it was open in the morning. Standby wait was fairly short, so we got a fastpass first, then stood in line, then went back when the fastpass was up. By 2PM or so, the ride was closed. Fun stuff.

SoCalDisneyLover
03-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Cast Member previews begin on Monday for the next few days I believe. During that time, the consensus is that only CM's will be able to use their passes as Fast Passes, while the general public will use the Stand-By queue. You may have to wait, but it should be open. Subject to temporary closure due to issues of course.

cstephens
03-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Cast Member previews begin on Monday for the next few days I believe. During that time, the consensus is that only CM's will be able to use their passes as Fast Passes, while the general public will use the Stand-By queue.

Fastpass to the general public was available today.