PDA

View Full Version : Should I stay or should I go? (march 12th)

RemainSeatedPlease
03-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Hmm I have a 3 day weekend on the march 12th weekend and I have it in my mind that it would be a good chance to run on down(yes, run the whole 6 hours!...). The thing is..my cousin is having another surgery that weekend and it's kinda up in the air (cuz has cancer..correction, had! cancer, but still has problems.andddd do u think thats a good time to run down...crowds, rides that are closed (i think splash is..)...any kind of hotel reservations! and it would only be me and my dad...hmmm!!!!!!

Deogge's Mom
03-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Come on down. There will a lot of MousePadders there because of Mouse Adventure on Sunday. Join us at the picnic on Saturday and get to know us.
Then join us at the Cove Bar for a great time.

Disneyfreak
03-03-2005, 02:12 PM
I would say no because of your situation and because the park is in a refurbishment state right now. Wait until after May 5th.

Monte Cristo
03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Hmm I have a 3 day weekend on the march 12th weekend and I have it in my mind that it would be a good chance to run on down(yes, run the whole 6 hours!...). The thing is..my cousin is having another surgery that weekend and it's kinda up in the air (cuz has cancer..correction, had! cancer, but still has problems.andddd do u think thats a good time to run down...crowds, rides that are closed (i think splash is..)...any kind of hotel reservations! and it would only be me and my dad...hmmm!!!!!!

Unless there's something specific you need to do that weekend in connection with your cousin (best wishes, incidentally), I'd say go for it. It's Disneyland...if you have the chance to go - you should go.

I Heart Disneyland!
03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
You should go if you can....snif, snif, even though we'd miss you in the Heart's Club!!!! ;)

bradk
03-03-2005, 04:41 PM
all i'll say on the matter is that disneyland will be there probably at least for the vast majority of the rest of your life, let alone next month. maybe you can even go then with your cousin.

some things are slightly more important in my opinion, but that's nobody's decision to make but your own.

RemainSeatedPlease
03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Yea, we're not going to go, bummer, it was still everything is too unknown...but kris has surgery (which was just..just confirmed to be next fri) and that is more important...there is always later for MA! Thanks for the input...now I can rock on with the hearts club :D

Permanecer Sentados
03-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I just wanted to commend you on your screen name. ;)

RemainSeatedPlease
03-03-2005, 11:27 PM
I just wanted to commend you on your screen name. ;)

ditto

sdfilmcritic
03-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Thank you. :rolleyes: Now I'm gonna have the Matterhorn spiel running through my head.