PDA

View Full Version : Precious Cruella moment from last weeks trip

dalhar35
03-03-2005, 11:58 AM
We had one of the best moments last week in Hollywood Pictures backlot at the Cruella charater area. The Cruella who was there was tall and very slender and was absolutely a riot. She presented a great air of snobbery and interacted with my three girls wonderfully. After getting the pin and autograph book she just stood there with the pin held in front of my 8 yr old Rachel. Rachel quickly realized that Cruella wanted her to push the end of the pin to make the writing tip come out and did so. Cruella's looks this whole time was hilarious. She signed each of the girls books and kept asking them if they were well trained and if they did tricks. She asked my youngest if she knew how to fetch and when Rachel nodded her head yes, Cruella grabbed her book and tossed it to the ground about 5 feet away. Rachel ran to get it and returned to Cruella's side. Cruella told her she was very well trained and that when she was grown up to come work for her as she was going to fire all her current staff. When we asked for a picture Cruella responded, "Why of course, I'm the only one worth looking at anyway." After the picture she told the girls to "shoo" and motioned them away. It was sooo funny and she was definetly one of the best character interactions. Later I saw her with another character who I don't remember the name of and she made the character cry and run away. I hope this particular CM stays in this role for a long time as she is definetly one of the best.

Hawaiian Cinderella
03-03-2005, 12:14 PM
the best character that really hammed it up that we came across was snow white's the wicked queen by the castle in fantasyland. she was really tall and thin and very attractive...my husband said that she was more attractive then the princesses that we saw on that trip :eek: ....she was totally in her roll and was making all of laugh...the moment i most remember is when we asked her if my husband could take a picture with her (my daughter didn't want to) so she agreed then my husband was going to put his arm around her and she slapped it away and told him how dare you you have to ask for permission to touch me. then she yells over to me as to why i didn't train him properly....it was all sooo hilarious..he then asked her and then she agreed and took we took a picture. everytime i look at this picture i am reminded of what a great actress she was and how she was one of the special highlights of that trip.

slydini
03-03-2005, 01:06 PM
I wonder if it was the same Cruella I saw. We were leaving the ToT and she had five men doing an impromuued fashion show. It was hillarius.

Villains Fan
03-03-2005, 03:32 PM
As far as I'm concerned Cruella and the Evil Queen are the best characters in the park. They have so much personality and are so much fun to watch. Whenever I see them out, I watch them until they leave. Last week, I saw the Evil Queen walking down a walkway, and I started to follow her like one of the kids and then realized what I was doing :eek: .

sdfilmcritic
03-03-2005, 11:24 PM
That's a great story. I love it!