PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Inspired Movies! Haunted Mansion?

Run4Beanies
12-28-2001, 11:12 AM
In the latest article in Fortune: Has Eisner Lost the Disney Magic?, It says: The studio has developed no fewer than three films (Country Bears, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Haunted Mansion) inspired by Disney theme park rides.

How could they make a movie about haunted mansion, what if it wasn't good, then it would be disappointing.

What's next Tiki Room? Big Thunder Mountain? Space Mountain? Small World?

hbquikcomjamesl
12-28-2001, 11:24 AM
How could they make a movie about haunted mansion

If they are, it's news to the IMDB.

Gemini Cricket
12-28-2001, 02:54 PM
Here's a link to the Fortune 500 article:

http://www.fortune.com/indexw.jhtml?channel=artcol.jhtml&doc_id=205839

;)

Nigel2
12-28-2001, 09:53 PM
What next another movie about a game show, oh wait they are doing one on "Press your luck". Must check upcoming movies to see if its noted yet.

Ace
12-29-2001, 02:26 PM
haunted mansion movie? it better not be 2 kids getting locked in a mansion and then helping hte ghosts blah blah....I heard the pirates movie was going to be produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, which probably means a lot of explosions. Maybe the movies are a way to get people back to the theme parks? it wouldn't seem so since the bear's movie started production before the major attendance loss (the 11th)... I hope they make a Tiki Room movie. GAH!!!!! sorry, but I heard that the Tiki Room might be changed forever!!!! Well, if they do as good a job as they did with Tarzan's treehouse then it might be ok.....gag...cough...

jslivinski
01-03-2002, 12:09 PM
When they say Haunted House they probably mean Tower of Terror. There was a made for TV movie a few years back about Tower of Terror. Just my guess.

Nigel2
01-03-2002, 09:08 PM
Oh I saw that movie, it was ok but at least it stuck somewhat with the plot of the attraction. It could be like a "walt" episode of Disneyland where it was like a giant ad.

AliKzam
01-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Well, I would love to be in both films. With good-size roles. Nope not kidding. Quite serious.

Nigel2
01-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Lets see the cast of the ToT movie was basically. The living Father, the living daughter, the living love interest for the father, the decendent of the owner/ of a bell hop, the dead bell hop, (all dead) the suave man, the dainty female singer, the nanny of the sherely temple clone, the sherly temple clone, the living (elderly) sister of the clone and thats it I think.