PDA

View Full Version : AP usage may 5th?

kristen
03-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Premium AP...can i use it may 5th? I think i heard that i could not!! :( :crying: :(

sdfilmcritic
03-01-2005, 11:11 PM
For Disneyland no one will be getting in, but you still can visit DCA.

kristen
03-01-2005, 11:13 PM
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! HMMM...oh well, probably not a good idea to go anyway....tear

Darkbeer
03-01-2005, 11:15 PM
WAIT... May 4th Disneyland is closed to the public..

On May 5th, ALL 4 AP types are valid, and can be used to enter Disneyland....

On July 17th, only Premium AP holders can enter the park for "free", the 3 other AP types will have to buy a Blockout pass if they want to go on that Sunday....

sdfilmcritic
03-01-2005, 11:16 PM
WAIT... May 4th Disneyland is closed to the public..

On May 5th, ALL 4 AP types are valid, and can be used to enter Disneyland.......and Darkbeer is hosting a grandiose party for everyone at MP to visit DLR and he'll pick up the tab. ;) :D

kristen
03-01-2005, 11:31 PM
...and Darkbeer is hosting a grandiose party for everyone at MP to visit DLR and he'll pick up the tab. ;) :D
ahhh...soooo confused!!

Darkbeer
03-02-2005, 08:40 AM
ahhh...soooo confused!!

Once again...

Tuesday, May 3rd, All 4 AP types (Premium, Deluxe, SoCal and SoCal Select) are valid at both parks.

Wednesday, May 4th, Disneyland is closed to the public, DCA will be open extended hours, and all 4 AP types are valid to enter DCA.

Thursday, May 5th, All 4 AP types are valid at both parks.

Sunday, July 17th, Only the Premium AP is not blocked out, all other AP types need to buy a Blockout Pass to enter.

There are rumors of a special event happening. If that is true, remember that your AP is good for "normal operating hours", so you would have to buy a seperate ticket for an event held after the park closed.

SoCalSteven
03-02-2005, 09:13 AM
There are rumors of a special event happening. If that is true, remember that your AP is good for "normal operating hours", so you would have to buy a seperate ticket for an event held after the park closed.
On which day(s)?

Darkbeer
03-02-2005, 09:23 AM
On which day(s)?

They are rumors, and I only brought it up, because it might be what is confusing Kristen. I don't think it will happen, but both the May 5th and July 17th dates have been attached to the rumors.

cstephens
03-02-2005, 11:48 AM

Are you telling people this to try to lessen the expected large crowds?

kristen
03-02-2005, 03:30 PM
They are rumors, and I only brought it up, because it might be what is confusing Kristen. I don't think it will happen, but both the May 5th and July 17th dates have been attached to the rumors.

...yes, i am confused easily, hehe...thanks for all the help!!