PDA

View Full Version : Disney Collection For Sale

MATTYL86
03-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Hi all, I'm a 63 year old widow. I've collected Disney since I was a little girl. Recently, my husband passed away and I do not have enough money to support me in retirement, so I must part with my beloved collection. All of these items are in excellent original condition, so please, serious inquiries only. I'd really like to see this go to someone who appreciates Disney as I have over the years. I had my neighbor put all of the pictures of my collection on a CD and I will send it out to anyone that is interested. There are over 280 pictures. I have an original Ensign Magic Lantern and just about every slide they made, new Christmas lights from the 40's, pencil boxes, books, dolls, pins and much more. If you email me at MATTYL86@aol.com with your address, I'll have a disc and a complete written description of everything mailed to you immediately. I'm willing to split up the collection if nobody wants to buy it all. Thanks everyone-----Jan

MATTYL86
03-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi all, I'm a 63 year old widow. I've collected Disney since I was a little girl. Recently, my husband passed away and I do not have enough money to support me in retirement, so I must part with my beloved collection. All of these items are in excellent original condition, so please, serious inquiries only. I'd really like to see this go to someone who appreciates Disney as I have over the years. I had my neighbor put all of the pictures of my collection on a CD and I will send it out to anyone that is interested. There are over 280 pictures. I have an original Ensign Magic Lantern and just about every slide they made, new Christmas lights from the 40's, pencil boxes, books, dolls, pins and much more. If you email me at MATTYL86@aol.com with your address, I'll have a disc and a complete written description of everything mailed to you immediately. I'm willing to split up the collection if nobody wants to buy it all. Thanks everyone-----Jan

Just a follow up to all of the lovely people on this board. I've received several inquiries as of today 3-15-05, but no offers have come through yet, so if you're interested, please continue to contact me. Thanks all & God Bless...