PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate-covered strawberries!

Christiii
03-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Wow!! Are they huge at the park!! Ive never noticed them being sold before..but they are amazing!! heres a tip....if you want them...buy them at Whitewater Snacks at GCH...they are $1.90 each, and $4.00 everywhere else...same exact size and everything!!
We tried Whitewater snacks for the fist time...the nochos were great, and everything else looked good..the prices were good too...I would not take first timers there, but its great for a quick sit down meal. I was hoping it was cuter, had more atmosphere..but it was just kind of bare, no theming or character to the place......but it is a great value!!

rentayenta
03-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow!! Are they huge at the park!! I never noticed them being sold before..but they are amazing!! heres a tip....if you want them...but them at Whitewater Snacks at GCH...they are $1.90 each, and $4.00 everywhere else...same exact size and everything!!
We tried Whitewater snacks for the fist time...the nochos were great, and everything else looked good..the prices were good too...I would not take first timers there, but its great for a quick sit down meal. I was hoping it was cuter, had more atmosphere..but it was just kind of bare, no theming or character to the place......but it is a great value!!

The value is good! I like how all of the meals come with non-dipped strawberries too! Their chili cheese fries are delish.

dalhar35
03-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Whitewater became our lunch stop. The price was good and so was the french dip sandwhiches-just ask for more Au Jus since they give you just a little to start with. The pizza was yucky my daughter had but with no line-and good prices its nice to have a quick meal without the lines.

stan4d_steph
03-01-2005, 03:33 PM
The best chocolate-covered strawberries come straight from the Candy Palace on Main St.

kohl
03-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Can't wait to get them on our next trip!

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
03-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Had the chocolate covered strawberries last night, they are so totally yummy!!!!!

Deogge's Mom
03-01-2005, 04:46 PM
They are beyond yummy. They are absolutely heavenly. I may have to head to Disneyland now.

Surfingstitch
03-01-2005, 05:24 PM
We got the white chocolate strawberries with and without the coconut shavings. It cost $20 for five, but it was worth it. We were on vacation.

SoCalDude
03-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Sounds very good! We will check it out next time we go to the park.

Opus1guy
03-01-2005, 06:18 PM
See also this thread from less than a month ago:

Chocolate Covered Strawberries (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=37157)

kristen
03-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Chocolate Covered Strawberries? Holy Heffalumps, Batman! They've found my weakness!

Spookygirl
03-02-2005, 08:50 AM
Will you guys stop! I dreamed about these last night! And I will have a week before I can get one! :p