PDA

View Full Version : Best trip ever!

MOUSELUVR
03-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Hi everyone!

I "frequent" the site alot, but rarely post...but...just had such a fantastic trip that I had to tell you all about it. We get to Disneyland at least twice a year and consider ourselves pretty disney "savy" until we see some of the things you all know...AMAZING! Well, we took some advice from the many posts I have read here and did serveral things we have never done before and had a FANTASTIC time! :D I really love reading everyones opinions.

We had lunch at the Golden Horseshoe for the first time and loved the show...so much fun. We also had dinner one night at the River Belle Terrace and timed it just right to watch Fantasmic, that was great as well. We did the Princess breakfast on Saturday morning and were quite disappointed with that one...very disorganized and not very much character interaction at all, fodd was decent at best...oh well, can't win 'em all, right??

The most exciting thing for me though, was we upgraded our tickets while we were there to season passes! YIPEE! I've finally made it! Can't wait to start planning our next trip!

So, keep posting everybody, I need lots more ideas of things to do now the we have season passes!

rentayenta
03-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Very cool. Welcome to the club :D

Which Princesses were at the breakfast?

MOUSELUVR
03-01-2005, 09:11 AM
There was Aladdin, Jasmine and the Genie...Mary Poppins and Belle...that's it. I think my little nephew fell in love with Mary Poppins though...too cute, she was GREAT with the kids. Over-all though, very disappointed...had a much better time at both Goofys kitchen and Ariels Grotto in the past.

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
03-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Glad to hear that you had such a great trip! :) We had a wonderful time at the Princess breakfast at the end of January--I'm sorry to hear that a number of people haven't had good experiences since then.

MOUSELUVR
03-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Me too...we have 3 daughters and my niece was there as well and we were really looking forward to it. We had read mixed reviews, but decided to give it a shot anyway...won't be doing it again though.

It was my first discount with my brand new season pass though! hehe :D