PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean - looking for a specific T-shirt

Terri
02-28-2005, 11:20 AM
A year ago, I saw a T-shirt that I really wanted, but didn't buy it in the store I saw it in thinking it would be in that big store in DTD. the shirt had capped sleeves, a "torn" V at the neck and had a cool pirate from the ride on the front.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

If so...anyone know how I can get one? I've been searching the internet and all the Disney merchandise sites - and can't find it anywhere. I saw one this past week on ebay...but missed out on getting it by about 2 minutes. :crying:

If anyone has any ideas...please let me know!
Thanks - T

yellowrosedtxn
02-28-2005, 11:46 AM
I won't swear to it, but it has been said in many threads here that if you have the item number, you can call Disney itself and order the shirt from them (if they still carry that item.) I just can't remember where to find the number to call them. I am searching for it though, if I find it then I'll post it.

Found it:

Just call Disneyland's DeliverEars Department at (800) 362-4533 and order over the phone with your credit card. You'll be charged the regular price plus shipping, and you'll get the item direct from Disney.

MrsG
02-28-2005, 11:48 AM
I know the one you mean (I have the one with the castle). Have you tried DeliverEars? Call 800-362-4533. They can help you if it is still in stock somewhere.

bradk
02-28-2005, 12:01 PM
is it this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63868&item=5366593496&rd=1

Terri
02-28-2005, 12:18 PM
Wow...you all are wonderful!
I just picked one up - took what...10 minutes tops?

I wish I could look at the shirt you posted BradK, but at work they blocked certain websites...go figure...ebay is one of them!
But I bet that's the shirt...
Terri :p