PDA

View Full Version : Swarovski DL event - April 9, 2005

cstephens
02-26-2005, 10:30 PM
For fans of Swarovski, there's an event at DL on April 9, 2005 with a release of pieces of the Fab Six. Here's the link to the official site (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/event_disneyland4713.html).

SoCalDude
02-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Sounds cool - but with a wedding and a trip to WDW to pay for I think I will pass. I would like to see pics of the Figurines.

jon80flt
02-27-2005, 07:42 AM
OK...but what do they look like? :confused:

AVP
02-27-2005, 09:45 AM
I'll be curious to see how well this line does. This is the 2nd line of Disney figurines made with Swarovski crystals released in the past few years, and the last line didn't do so well. When we heard about these at the last trade show, we decided to take a pass for now.

AVP

cstephens
02-27-2005, 10:13 AM
I did think it was funny that they don't have pictures up of the releases when the event is specifically for the releases. Oh well, they have another couple days before registration starts.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never been fond of Swarovski's stuff. I usually think they look creepy and weird, so paying money and getting up REALLY EARLY to buy stuff that I don't like isn't on my list of things to do.