PDA

View Full Version : 2-fer pass question

SJSman
02-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if this year's 2-fer pass was like last years in that you can either do one park one day and the other another day or both parks in one day. Does it work the same way this year??

Thanks!

SCUBAbe
02-26-2005, 11:12 AM
...and, can you do DCA first and come back for DL?

sdfilmcritic
02-26-2005, 02:48 PM
A 2fer pass is something you could really sink your teeth into. :D

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week.

HorizonsA
02-26-2005, 03:42 PM
I work at Pavilions and we're selling the 2-fer tickets.

You buy the tickets, $53 for adults, $43 for children 3-9. Once you purchase the tickets you have until Apri 28 th use them. You CANNOT go to both parks on the same day. You'd have to by a park hopper ticket which these 2-fer tickets are not. You go to Disneyland Park one day. Then on ANOTHER day, you go to California Adventure to which you'd be getting in for free. Once you use the ticket, you MUST use the ticket within 13 days for DCA or April 28th, whichever comes first. I think that the 2-fer tickets will stop sale on April 15.

SCUBAbe
02-26-2005, 07:06 PM
You go to Disneyland Park one day. Then on ANOTHER day, you go to California Adventure to which you'd be getting in for free. Once you use the ticket, you MUST use the ticket within 13 days for DCA or April 28th, whichever comes first. I think that the 2-fer tickets will stop sale on April 15.
I guess that won't work. My friends want to got to DCA first and the DL the next day...oh well..

disneylandfan1987
02-27-2005, 12:41 PM
I work at Pavilions and we're selling the 2-fer tickets.

You buy the tickets, $53 for adults, $43 for children 3-9. Once you purchase the tickets you have until Apri 28 th use them. You CANNOT go to both parks on the same day. You'd have to by a park hopper ticket which these 2-fer tickets are not. You go to Disneyland Park one day. Then on ANOTHER day, you go to California Adventure to which you'd be getting in for free. Once you use the ticket, you MUST use the ticket within 13 days for DCA or April 28th, whichever comes first. I think that the 2-fer tickets will stop sale on April 15.

That's not true. I thought the same thing when I went to Disneyland a couple weeks ago, so I asked for a One-day Park hopper. However, the woman at the ticket booth sold me a 2fer because it costs about $20 less. She told me that I could use the 2fer to get into both parks on the same day. So I went to Disneyland first, then I headed over to DCA and when I gave the person at the gate my ticket she just asked "Are you sure you want to use it today?" and I said yes and was able to get into both parks.

SJSman
02-27-2005, 05:12 PM
so its working the same way as last years promotion.. good to know!