PDA

View Full Version : Okay, planning transportation...

Spookygirl
02-26-2005, 10:28 AM
I was planning on taking ART from our hotel (Comfort Inn Maingate) to the parks, but then I changed my reservation at Goofy's Kitchen to breakfast at 8am, and ART doesn't run that early. So now I think am going to have to drive to the Disnyland Hotel for breakfast. So my question is should we just park near DH for the whole day, can we take the monorail from DH to the parks? Or should we move the car after breakfast? I planned for us to have plenty of time for breakfast and to wander over to the parks, as they don't open until 10am on our day anyways...

Advise appreciated! :D

rentayenta
02-26-2005, 10:31 AM
I was planning on taking ART from our hotel (Comfort Inn Maingate) to the parks, but then I changed my reservation at Goofy's Kitchen to breakfast at 8am, and ART doesn't run that early. So now I think am going to have to drive to the Disnyland Hotel for breakfast. So my question is should we just park near DH for the whole day, can we take the monorail from DH to the parks? Or should we move the car after breakfast? I planned for us to have plenty of time for breakfast and to wander over to the parks, as they don't open until 10am on our day anyways...

Advise appreciated! :D

I would park at the DLH and just keep my car put. You can take The Monorail to Disneyland and back to DTD that night. Then walk to the DLH to get your car.

Wendi
02-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Is it cheaper to park at the DLH than it is to park in the DLR parking garage? Why not just park there for the day? Or, you could do the free DTD parking then take your car back to your hotel after breakfast. You may want to find out how much a cab would cost from your hotel to DLH, it might be an option, then you can shuttle back at the end of the day.