PDA

View Full Version : Working A.R.T. to your advantage!

disneyhound
02-26-2005, 07:11 AM
Every year, and especially during our last visit to DL in Jan-Feb, we noticed the A.R.T. shuttle loading and unloading areas. I recently looked at the three shuttle turn-around areas in DL on that satellite photo posted here at MP many moons ago. We took the shuttle from Crowne Plaza (a bus really), as well as a taxi one morning for early entry, we were dropped us off just inside the perimeter fence. Not really the curb-side service I envisioned. I was curious if anyone has first-hand knowledge of the following:

1. It appears from all the A.R.T. sign colors and numbers, that certain shuttles are assigned specific drop-off and pick-up locations. Is that true?

2. Which A.R.T. shuttles use the south-most turn-around area? That is the one that gets the closest to the main gates.

3. I remember seeing shuttles from another hotel in one of those turn-around areas. Do other hotels get to use the A.R.T. drop-off areas?

Any other information or insights would be appreciated. I have been to A.R.T.'s website, I know what route serves what hotel. It is the particulars inside DL that I am really curious about. Thanks :)