PDA

View Full Version : Best part of Fantasmic?

Pages : [1] 2

sdfilmcritic
02-26-2005, 12:55 AM
What do you think is the best part of Fantasmic is? I enjoy the whole Jungle Book part with the flowers turning into Kaa the Snake and King Louie and his minions on the floats. That scene is pretty cool.

Tutter
02-26-2005, 02:51 AM
My favourite bit is when the dragon breaths the fire out and the Rivers of America goes up in flames. I can remember the first time I saw that I was totally gobsmacked.

kbanmen
02-26-2005, 06:14 AM
my fav is when the princesses are dancing with their prince (snow white, etc) belle and the beast

nvmom
02-26-2005, 07:16 AM
All I can say is that I can't wait to see it! :) I don't think you can even imagine it until you've been there.

nvmom

TikiGeek
02-26-2005, 07:25 AM
The Twain Man!!! I get all teary eyed when I see her com'in round from the back of the island with big pinwhells a'blaz'in - I love that! The finally too, how can the finale not be one of the best parts - I love it when sorcerer Mickey is on top directing all the lazers and pyrotechnics and everything is just going off! Yeah, like I don't love it all :rolleyes:

Surfingstitch
02-26-2005, 07:35 AM
I love the dragon hands down!!!

justlittleoldme
02-26-2005, 09:00 AM
I think it would be a tie between the monkeys/King Louie (I love the music for that part, and the dancing) and the dancing elephants. I really like the monkeys. Well, after pondering more I think the monkeys are the best. We just watched it last night. Found a perfect spot to watch from, too.

disneyguy247
02-26-2005, 09:22 AM
the finale, w/ mickey conducting the fireworks and the lasers and the fireworks so bright its like daytime.....awsome.

Disney Vault
02-26-2005, 09:58 AM
I like the beginning when it all just seems to come out of nowhere. I was amazed the first time I saw Fantasmic!

disneyperson
02-26-2005, 10:15 AM
#1 the dragon

#2 the pirate ship

#3 the spot light hitting Steamboat Willy on the Mark Twain

SallySkellington
02-26-2005, 12:40 PM
I can't pick a favorite! :D :p

Rouxe1688
02-26-2005, 01:31 PM
I saw it when i was little, it was so awsome. It's between the princesses and the pirate ship. As with most little girls i wanted to be a princess, i still have the princess melody stuck in my head and it's been years. My mom screamed when the guys were fighting on the ship's plank, it was hysterical.

dlazechk
02-26-2005, 02:10 PM
1. the ship at the end with all the little kids waving to the charachters and them waving back. a special moment for all.
2. the fireworks at the end and beginning.
3. pirate ship.

disneyperson
02-26-2005, 02:19 PM
we are usual somewhere around the HM during Fantasmic. We always try to run over to watch the pirate ship go by and watch the pirate slide down the flag using his knife.It's one of the last things that happens in the ship's choregraphy. Pretty cool.

sdfilmcritic
02-26-2005, 02:36 PM
A couple of years ago I had gone on vacation to DLR with a friend of mine who had never been to Disneyland at all before. On one of the nights I had convinced him to sit on the ground and wait for a hour to have a front row seat for the show. At first he didn't sound too interested to sit around on the ground for an hour for a stinkin' show, but once the show's finale had wrapped up he was highly impressed with the show. Imagine having front row and center seats for your very first time watching Fantasmic!

tarzansgirl
02-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Hands down the monkeys!!! Everytime I see it my best friend and I say "Dance Monkey;s Dance!" It's by far my fav...although the part when Prince Charming lifts Snow White in the air is a close second...that part makes me all mushy and gushy and wish I had a Prince Charming of my own ;)

I Heart Disneyland!
02-26-2005, 05:00 PM
It's been a couple of years since I've stood still to watch it but I loved it when Ursula comes up out of the water. Is that still happening?

SallySkellington
02-26-2005, 05:07 PM
It's been a couple of years since I've stood still to watch it but I loved it when Ursula comes up out of the water. Is that still happening?

Her projection is still there, but the balloon Ursula with the glowing eyes and waving tentacles is gone. :crying:

I Heart Disneyland!
02-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Her projection is still there, but the balloon Ursula with the glowing eyes and waving tentacles is gone. :crying:

Well...boo - hiss to that! The balloon was WAY cool! I never watch Fantasmic anymore, I'm sorry to hear that her balloon is a thing of the past!

got2travel
02-26-2005, 07:46 PM
My favorite is the battle between Hook and Peter Pan.

Wfoxx
02-26-2005, 07:51 PM
the pirate ship and the princesses are our family favorite.

SCUBAbe
02-26-2005, 08:24 PM
my favorite part...when it's over...I have never seen the whole show and I hate what it does to NOS...I was most happy when it was in rehab...:)

Disneyfreak
02-26-2005, 11:33 PM
I love when Mark Twain goes by and all the fireworks and all the fire effects go off at once, and then Mickey appears at the top with the lazers.

Mooshu
02-27-2005, 12:04 AM
I love the vibe when the monkeys come rounding the corner on the float and the music starts thumping!!! It just starts the whole crowd jumping and jivin':D

RemainSeatedPlease
02-27-2005, 01:16 AM
the jungle book monkey part has the best drum music, it's fun to walk/run (iknow we're not supposed to run) past the rivers through that little pathway they have going when the drums start up...it's fun