PDA

View Full Version : Crowd's in May?

oohykitten
12-26-2001, 03:13 PM
Hey there you wise MPers. What are the crowd's like the first week of May? I would also like to know is that considered "off-season"? Please let me know, and thank you in advance!

socabch
12-26-2001, 05:05 PM
My experience has been that May is not that crowded. They way I judge on the busiest times is by the block out schedule for AP Southern Ca tickets. Then check for special events going on at the Convention Center. So far this sytem has worked. Good Luck & Have Fun no matter what.

Ace
12-26-2001, 09:29 PM
my experience is........crowds are good. not like 80000 people and not to the point where you can't walk without hitting someone, but enough to fill the streets. I went on a monday and it was empty, but the day before it was more crowded and I liked it better.

tjrj
12-27-2001, 07:09 AM
We've been several times in May. It's a really nice time to go-not crowded and hot enough for all the swimming, water activities that you wish but not(usually) melting hot. You may get lucky and hit a "summer preview night"(something like that) with all the fireworks, shows etc.

mad4mky
12-27-2001, 12:09 PM
We go every May (except two years in a row when we went to WDW in May).

Crowds are great. Especially if you go the first weekend in May. DO NOT GO on Mother's Day weekend...or obviously Memorial Day weekend.

Other than that...weather is nice...crowds are less than during the summer and school breaks.

Enjoy...