PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please post a map with a big "X" on it...

CoasterChickie
02-25-2005, 12:16 PM
to show us exactly where the picnic area at DL is located. I'm trying to explain it to one of my friends , but I can tell she is a really visual person like me! :)

Thanks!

MammaSilva
02-25-2005, 12:40 PM
CC.....it really isn't that hard to find.... facing the Disneyland gates, look to the left, see the shrub area next to the lockers? there is it.

Stupid_American
02-25-2005, 12:46 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/stupid_american/picnic.jpg

Corwin17
02-25-2005, 01:17 PM
CC.....it really isn't that hard to find.... facing the Disneyland gates, look to the left, see the shrub area next to the lockers? there is it.The caveat to these directions is that the entrance to the picnic area is actually *OUTSIDE* the secure zone (i.e., before baggage check). So, if you are comming from the Mickey&Friends tram or DTD, when you get to the security check, hang a left to get to the picnic area.

Hope that helps. :D

CoasterChickie
02-25-2005, 01:30 PM
Thanks Mamma Silva and Corwin 17. That's exactly what I told my friend but I think she was still a little unsure as to where exactly to go!

Thanks for the map Stupi_American. I always enjoy your photos!! :D

JosieGirl71
02-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the map Stupi_American. I always enjoy your photos!! :D
HEHE! There's just something funny about this typo! :D

CoasterChickie
02-25-2005, 03:39 PM
HEHE! There's just something funny about this typo! :D

Stupi...oopsie!!! (LOL)

It just occurred to me that some of you probably thought I said I was asking for "my friend" when I was really asking for me!!! Nope, I've already been to the picnic area at the last MA so I know exactly where it is!!! :)

(But my daughters have been known to get lost while they were on Main Street They're so short that when it's really crowded they can't tell which direction they're going! )

JSKoehler
02-25-2005, 03:45 PM
The aerial picture is way cool!

Earkid
02-25-2005, 04:07 PM
The aerial picture is way cool!

I can even see where our 50th Anniversary brick will be!! :D

Crazy4DL
02-25-2005, 04:16 PM
I can even see where our 50th Anniversary brick will be!! :D

me too! :)