PDA

View Full Version : Regis and Kelly to film at DLR...

baileykat
12-26-2001, 05:45 AM
Watching Regis and Kelly this am...they announced that they will shoot at DLR starting Jan 2...didn't say..well actually they did say they would shoot at Disneyland but they will probably be at DCA as Regis is tossing the coin at the Rose Bowl...didn't say if he will shoot Millionaire at DCA as he did at Disney World...thought you might like to know.......

Nigel2
12-26-2001, 10:02 PM
I think I saw a commercial saying it was going to be at DCA so odds are slightly better that he will host a DCA millionare show.

sunnyca
12-27-2001, 07:03 PM
I saw the same commercial for Regis and Kelly. They said something about going on the ABC website to register for tickets but I went on and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where you can go to register for tickets for the 1/2 show?

Kaci
12-27-2001, 10:24 PM
yes, go to abc7.com. On th right side menu, click on Win Tickets to Regis and Kelly;)

bluepearl
12-27-2001, 11:10 PM
Though I'm not a particular fan of the Millionaire show on TV, I think it would be nifty to get to see Regis host one of the shows at DCA. I'll have to keep a lookout if I happen to go the day (or days) they're there. And for some reason, I'm reminded of those Washington Mutual ads Regis did a while back...

Nigel2
12-28-2001, 01:07 AM
Odds are they will be long gone before the park even opens since I think they are shown at 10 meaning that they are going to tape at 7 am.

Upanova
12-28-2001, 07:07 AM
With the time zone problem, they probably will be taping the show at 6 or 7 am...I think you'll have to win tickets. I was planning on going just for kicks, but now have to reconsider. They probablly will be finished by the time the park opens and off to do more press junkets around town....with the Rose Bowl and all, they should be off and running around town by 10am when DCA opens. I wanted to catch the taping though, maybe if I come early and hang around the enterance? :-)

Close, but no cigar....

Upanova

LeslieluvMcky
12-28-2001, 07:19 AM
We were able to get tickets for Regis and Kelly by calling in on a certain day...we left our name and numbers and then someone from the show called us back. The tapings will not be live and they are filming 2 shows that day. One at 10 am and one at 1pm. We get free tickets into California Adventures for the day, since that is where they will be taping. I'm not sure exactly where they are going to set this all up, but I sure am excited!!

yeo_foxe
12-28-2001, 08:12 AM
Went to DCA last night with the folks.

Regis was filming on a temp stage in the area between the parks....

Told Mom, she said "Can't be him, he's much cuter than that!"

Then she moved to where she could view him from the front. And proceded to tell any one who would listen "I saw Regis, He's so cute!" (for at least an hour afterward....) :rolleyes:

Dreamstaker
12-28-2001, 01:19 PM
Either we are very lucky or they need people for the spot. I entered at the abc7.com web site today and won tickets today via email!

Congratulations. You have been selected as a winner of one of the First Prizes in our ABC7 New Year's Day Sweepstakes.
Your prize is admission for 4 to attend the taping of "Live With Regis and Kelly" at Disney's California Adventure.
This special event takes place on January 2nd 2002. Your
will be on the check-in list at the gate of California Adventure. Complete details are on the attached documents.
Happy New Year from ABC7!

JBKMC
12-28-2001, 04:40 PM
Hi All

I have the same story as "Dreamstaker".

Just filled out the basic of all basic forms and was notified about 3 hours later where and when to get addmission into the park.

The taping for the show i won are for the 1:30 show with a noon line-up, i think i can handle that.

Its funny as i was only trying to get tickets to the taping and along with the tickets to the taping are 4 addmissions into DCA.

It should mean DCA will be crowded on Jan 2nd with all these free passes being handed out.

If anyone wants to go to the taping send me a email and we will see if we can work it out as my "ball & chain" (just kidding dear) goes back to work that day and and once again its just "J" and I.

:)

FantasmicFan82
12-28-2001, 06:11 PM
He was there last night for I don't know. but he was in the middle. i saw a pic from somewhere (can't say) with "CALIFORINIA" in the bg.

sunnyca
12-28-2001, 10:37 PM
If anyone has extra tickets to the Regis and Kelly Show at DCA on 1/2/02 could you please email me and let me know. My friend and I really want to go see it. :)

MonorailMan
12-29-2001, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Dreamstaker
Either we are very lucky or they need people for the spot. I entered at the abc7.com web site today and won tickets today via email!

Congratulations. You have been selected as a winner of one of the First Prizes in our ABC7 New Year's Day Sweepstakes.
Your prize is admission for 4 to attend the taping of "Live With Regis and Kelly" at Disney's California Adventure.
This special event takes place on January 2nd 2002. Your
will be on the check-in list at the gate of California Adventure. Complete details are on the attached documents.
Happy New Year from ABC7!

Ok, our family doesn't win ANYTHING, so if we win (Just entered) then there desperate.

MonorailMan
12-31-2001, 12:53 PM
Still havn't won yet, and I sooo want to go to DCA. I just don't want to pay ;)