PDA

View Full Version : The Spaghetti Station near DLR

Rae
02-22-2005, 06:12 PM
I may be in the wrong spot to ask this but has anyone been to the spagetti station. I looked at the website and it looked OK

Lani
02-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Is that the one that's near the Sheraton? I've never eaten there, but it's been there a while.

sleepyjeff
02-22-2005, 07:01 PM
It's not open all the time. It is actually operated by the Sheraton if memory serves and they only open it durring busy times of the year.

Niwel
02-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I ate there this past summer. Basically you can get any type of pasta (practically) in a variety of sauces. They also have sandwiches, salads and other entrees. I ordered shelles and cheese. Delicious but huge! The decor is very cute -- western themed. They have a kids menu and TONS of tables.

Opus1guy
02-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Rae asks:
I may be in the wrong spot to ask this but has anyone been to the spagetti station.

I have. Back in the 1960's I believe! So I'm afraid my review would be a bit dated. ;)

sleepyjeff writes:
It is actually operated by the Sheraton if memory serves

Your memory serves you well, as that is correct. :)

they only open it durring busy times of the year.

Their web site currently list fairly normal hours of operation.

SoCalDisneyLover
02-22-2005, 08:40 PM
I have eaten there, and it is very tasty. A bit on the expensive side, but I LOVE Spaghetti. If you can get your hands on an OC Entertainment Book, there's a 2 For 1 in there, which would save you at least $8 on one of their dinners.

Promo-Man
02-23-2005, 02:16 PM
:) Love it! Great food, and on the 2nd Friday of the month the Tall Club of Orange County holds its dance there.
For a 15% discount coupon please take a look at the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce (http://www.anaheimchamber.org) website, look on the left for Member Coupons and follow it for the coupon. :cool:

Earkid
02-23-2005, 04:30 PM
:) Love it! Great food, and on the 2nd Friday of the month the Tall Club of Orange County holds its dance there.
For a 15% discount coupon please take a look at the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce (http://www.anaheimchamber.org) website, look on the left for Member Coupons and follow it for the coupon. :cool:

Thanks again Promo-Man!! By the way, everyone, Promo-Man is the one who posted the original link for the 10% off coupon for the Disney Character Warehouse.

Rae
02-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys, I have printed the vouchers just in case we get there

Pascomom
02-23-2005, 07:43 PM
I may be in the wrong spot to ask this but has anyone been to the spagetti station. I looked at the website and it looked OK

We've eaten there. Can't remember which trip though. But I remember it was really good. Ice cold beer too!

spectromen
02-24-2005, 07:18 AM
Very good food and a fun little escape from the parks if you're so inclined. The interior decor will remind you of Knott's Ghost Town. In the 13 years I've been going there it's been open year-round, so I'm not sure where the irregular hours comment came from. Give it a try.

Promo-Man
02-28-2005, 02:40 PM
I like to attend the happy hour there and talk with the Maintenance CM’s from Disneyland after their shifts :D

daannzzz
02-28-2005, 02:57 PM
We have eaten here numerous times over the years and really enjoy it. I love pasta and they have quite a few to choose from, as well as a few different sauces. Step out front and watch the fireworks go off above you. :)