PDA

View Full Version : New stuff in Haunted Mansion

kristen
02-22-2005, 01:54 PM
did anyone notice that they revamped the mansion? Some of it's good, some not...they sped up the ride, and added more lights, changed the pictures in the front hall, added big kinda corny spider webs to the front hall right as you get on (though it is kinda a spookier room now), made maddam leota's head levitate (pretty cool, i think), put bats in the attic (but the room isn't dark enough so you can see the strings and that they are riding on a ceiling fan...tre dissapointing), added glowing paint to the trees that look as if theyre grabbing at you, so that it is completely obvious what they are meant to look like,,,and saddly cornier...they sped up the ghosts on the sheet as you enter the graveyard...and made the singing busts brighter..they dont really look as much like busts anymore, but they are easier on the eyes...anywho, anyone else notice something....did i get any of it wrong? i just hope they dim the lights and slow it down...

Jeremiah
02-22-2005, 02:49 PM
LOL yes they did this a little while ago if you look around you can find huge threads about it. Also they only did about 2 of the things you listed on your list of changes. Some of the stuff they did do was make Leotas head float, changed out 2 of the pics, adjusted the lighting for the bride, and did make the singing busts clearer. Everything else has always been the way it is. The ride has not changed speed unless you have been stuck in creep mode for a while.

J

kristen
02-22-2005, 08:02 PM
LOL yes they did this a little while ago if you look around you can find huge threads about it. Also they only did about 2 of the things you listed on your list of changes. Some of the stuff they did do was make Leotas head float, changed out 2 of the pics, adjusted the lighting for the bride, and did make the singing busts clearer. Everything else has always been the way it is. The ride has not changed speed unless you have been stuck in creep mode for a while.

J
It must have been a busy day, i think they speed rides up for busier days..., but thanks, that's all really interesting, oh, and i know the lights only changed a little, i just couldn't remember where, so thanks! Although, i must not have gone for a while -- or maybe it was changed for the NBC HM and left up-- but i diodn't think that the trees ever had glow in the dark paint on them before, and i never noticed the bats before, maybe the room was darker, cause these were so blattantly hung from a spinning fan, so i assume they're new or the lights are different...whatever, they ride is still pretty great, but have you seen the one in disneyland paris? O my gosh, it's so diferent from ours, it's great, is it different on the inside too?