PDA

View Full Version : Country Bears on CD?

Darling
05-07-2001, 11:53 AM
Does anybody have any idea if there is (or ever has been for that matter) a soundtrack cd made for the Country Bears? I know I'd love to get my hands on one. Especially if the bears do get forced out of their home sometime soon.

rmjo
05-09-2001, 12:30 PM
To my knowledge, the CBJ has never been released on CD. However, it was released as an LP album by Disneyland records. Best suggestion is watch Ebay for a copy, or find someone who owns the album and burn a CD.

Darling
05-09-2001, 03:44 PM
I've found the files on napster, but I'm just afraid my poor little modem's gonna die on me if I try to download more than a meg or two. :p

I wonder if they're going to do a whole lot of merchandise tie-in when the movie comes out. Maybe then I could finally figure out who some of the voices of the origional animatronics are. There are times when they sound awfully familiar....

Uncle Dick
02-07-2002, 01:41 AM
You can get the opening song from the Vacation Hoedown on the official Disneyland Park CD, but that's it as far as I know. They should update DL Forever with songs from the good ol' bears. BTW, does anyone know if and when the DL Forever machines are going to be updated? It's been quite a while...