PDA

View Full Version : More easy questions to which I can't find answers . . .

JSKoehler
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
The Unoffical Guide came up empty on these as did a (probably [deleted] attempted to use the Google feature) search of this site:

1. DL will be open 8AM-12MN on the days when we are there. Will the eraly entry to FL on our parkhoppers really get us into the park at 7AM (I don't recall every being able to get in to MK or any other WDW park that early)?

2. Is Tower of Terror in DCA a multi-drop as in MGM now, or single drop as at MGM of old?

3. Is there any way, short of simply attempting it get a second FastPass before two hours, to tell which machines are off network on a given day?

:confused:

sediment
02-21-2005, 06:06 PM
1. I don't know.
2. It's multi-drop, but not yet multi-programmed
3. Search "DarkBeer and FastPass." There is no "given-day"; an attraction's machines are either on or off network. Period.

bradk
02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
1) If it's Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, yes, an hour earlier into Fantasyland, subject to change. You may not remember it before because it's come and gone and come back. I think the way it went was that it was initially offered to guests of the DLR hotels, but a lot of AP holders fought it, so Disney stopped it. Then inexplicably began offering it again this year, essentially available to anyone who buys a hopper bonus ticket.

2) If I'm not mistaken, yes, it does a multiple drop. It's using version 2 of the software, WDW is on version 4. I think the only things missing from the DCA version are the 5th Dimension and 'randomness' with the drops.

3) I'm not aware of any sites that maintain such a list (usually those sorts of sites stopped getting updated anyway). Someone like Darkbeer can probably produce a list on demand, but use of the fast pass machines are very inconsistent. it all really depends on what time of the year you plan on visiting.

Drince88
02-21-2005, 06:11 PM
3) - the first fast pass should say on it when you can get another one. Doesn't help you if the second you want to get is unlinked, but works ok if it's the first one!

Terri
02-21-2005, 06:13 PM
I don't have the answers to the 1st 2, but to #3 -
yes...do the search for darkbeer and also check out this website: http://www.ridemax.com/

It does take into account which fastpass rides are connected or not.
Have a great trip!

dlazechk
02-21-2005, 06:26 PM
3) dlr and dca are not connected.
all dca machines are connected to each other.
iirc the machines that are not networked at dlr are the ones they take offline in the slow season or do not run at all.