PDA

View Full Version : What on the 3rd level?

jon80flt
02-21-2005, 08:35 AM
As some of you know, I was fortunate enough to get to experience Club 33 for the first time, a couple weeks ago... see the thread titled "I'm about to goto Club 33..." dated 2/10/05.

Eversince, I've taken to looking at the club from the outside as I walk by...eventhough it's hard to see behind the tarping currently in place.

My question is... there appears to be another floor above the main diningroom... is there another, even more secret, area for the club? :confused:

I WILL become a member....my new mantra! :fez:

Thanks,
Jon

Vegitabeta
02-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Where is Club 33?

ken001b
02-21-2005, 12:15 PM
club 33 is located in new orleans square...what looks like a 3rd floor is really just a crawl space that looks bigger from down below

Disneynut1955
02-23-2005, 05:21 AM
The third floor, or attic space, is a small crawl space that can be accessed from the staircase in the main dining room (this staircase exits by the New Orleans Square portrait artist directly across from the main door to Club 33). Many cast members have used it to watch fireworks or to do other things which should not repeated on these boards. The carpet in the stairwell has never been changed since the opening of the club and smells rather moldy.

disneyhound
02-23-2005, 05:48 AM
... have used it to watch fireworks or to do other things which should not repeated on these boards...
What a tease... ;)

sdfilmcritic
02-23-2005, 05:51 AM
Many cast members have used it to watch fireworks or to do other things which should not repeated on these boards. The carpet in the stairwell has never been changed since the opening of the club and smells rather moldy.Nothing like the smell of moldy carpet to get me in the mood.

(In the mood to watch a fireworks show. What did you think I meant?)