PDA

View Full Version : Days Inn

walk4disney
02-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Has anyone ever stayed at the Days Inn Suites? We have reserved a 2bdrm suite or at least it's advertise as such. I am worried that we are going to end up in a dive. Any info on this or any other suite hotel would be wonderful. Thanks for the help.

tjaa
02-19-2005, 08:11 PM
We stayed at Days Inn & Suites (2029 S Harbor) last weekend. Nice place (new & clean), reasonable priced, free parking. Only complaint noise from upstairs. Just booked May 5-8 & July 15-18, we requested top floor (3 stories tall).

AnotherPixie
02-20-2005, 09:23 AM
We stayed at Days Inn & Suites (2029 S Harbor) last weekend. Nice place (new & clean), reasonable priced, free parking. Only complaint noise from upstairs. Just booked May 5-8 & July 15-18, we requested top floor (3 stories tall).

I've stayed at that same Hotel several times. It is very clean and had a total renovation in 2002. The best thing is that Carls Jr. is right there on the corner. We would walk over and have a quick inexpensive breakfast in the mornings. Another benefit of the hotel rooms is they have a safe in the room. I put my camera accessories in there, makeup, perfume, jewelry and pins. It worked out perfect!

experiment626
02-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I stayed at the one just North of Ball Rd (1111 Harbor I believe). And it was a standard motel room. Nothing Fancy. But Clean and confrontable. No problems. A good free continental breakfast. A nice pool with hot tub. They had private shuttle (van) but we never used it so I can't comment on it.

mickeynminnie
03-31-2005, 07:57 AM
We're staying at the Days Inn @ 2029 S. Harbour. It says it's a block away from Disneyland. Is this really accurate? Can we walk to the parks or should we park in M&F structure to go into the parks? We have PS @ Goofy's one morning at 7 am and were wondering the best way to get there without having to wrestle with moving the car etc. Any suggestions? :confused:

bradk
03-31-2005, 07:59 AM
a block in disneyspeak means about a mile.

and also be cautious. a mile from disneyland may mean it's a mile and a half to the gates. hotels out there are very tricky in the way they word things. 'across from disneyland' could mean the park is visibly across the street, but there's probably no direct access to a gate to get in.

tjaa
03-31-2005, 10:02 AM
We're staying at the Days Inn @ 2029 S. Harbour. It says it's a block away from Disneyland. Is this really accurate? Can we walk to the parks or should we park in M&F structure to go into the parks? We have PS @ Goofy's one morning at 7 am and were wondering the best way to get there without having to wrestle with moving the car etc. Any suggestions? :confused:

We stayed again this Easter weekend. It would be a long walk, especially on the way back :( . We have free parking with our AP pass and have always driven. They did mention a shuttle is available for a small fee, I think $3 for adults, kids under a certain age were free. Might call for hours 714-971-5000 (Days Inn). You may want to call Disney Dining 714-781-dine, they should validate parking at the DLH for your Goofy's visit. Last thought, cab to Goofy's, after walk to Monorail and your in the park.